Voyager Class Family Oceanview Pics?

OnlyMe

I've searched but haven't come up with any pics and am wondering if anyone has any links please?

We are looking at either a FOV or two inside connecting rooms for 3 adults and 2 children ( OH and I, MIL. kids 5 and 2).

Our upcoming cruise we will be in 2 insides for the first time so I have nothing to compare it to (we did 2 OVs last cruise_ - same cruise party

Thanks in advance for your help

If you go on the RCI website to the deckplans, look for the staterooms you are interested in and get the stateroom numnbers. If you then google the ship name and stateroom numbers, often times you can fine the images you are looking for. Example: google "explorer 8200" and see what comes up.

I've been in a couple of FOV's. One was on Navigator. I believe it was 6500. It has a more rectangular configuration. It has 2 separate sleeping areas, but the second sleeping area is more like a closet with beds suitable for children and preteens. I wouldn't put an adult size person in there. The third adult would have to sleep on the sofa bed.

Be aware that, at least on deck 6, you can hear the anchor dropping when you get into port in the mornings. It may disturb those who like to sleep in. I also found that the motion was quite significant that far forward.

Archived