Complaints

Hawks11

I am not sure if the link will stay on here but I spotted a list of nonsense complaints in The Daily Mail and one of them was a woman complaining that there were no celebrities on her Celibrity Cruise:D

Now I'm wondering if there will be any on my cruise?

As I thought the link I posted was deleted the site, sorry.

Well, it depends on who you consider "celebrities"...as for movie stars, famous states-persons, music stars, sports stars???...maybe, maybe not !

I see you'll be on the Solstice...the Glass Artists from the CMOG are "celebrity" status in my eyes; the staff...well, they are certainly "celebrities", some of the show performers/musicians have performed around the world...so they are indeed "celebrities"...there will probably be some military/veterans on board...and...and...all manner of "celebrities" !!

...and then there is "you"...regardless of your celebrity/non-celebrity status...the staff will treat you like one !!

So enjoy !

Take time to talk to the Staff, the Performers, the Glass Artists, your Fellow Passengers...ya never know who you might meet !!:D

Woody

I read that article in the DM this morning. Don't understand why it would be deleted here ...

Typical complaints - like pax suing because she couldn't see the sea, but she had an interior cabin. Or demanding refunds because the sound of the ocean kept them awake. Either some people are incredibly stupid, or they're really smart and have figured out that they can make their way through life winning ridiculous lawsuits!

Well, it depends on who you consider "celebrities"...as for movie stars, famous states-persons, music stars, sports stars???...maybe, maybe not !

I see you'll be on the Solstice...the Glass Artists from the CMOG are "celebrity" status in my eyes; the staff...well, they are certainly "celebrities", some of the show performers/musicians have performed around the world...so they are indeed "celebrities"...there will probably be some military/veterans on board...and...and...all manner of "celebrities" !!

...and then there is "you"...regardless of your celebrity/non-celebrity status...the staff will treat you like one !!

So enjoy !

Take time to talk to the Staff, the Performers, the Glass Artists, your Fellow Passengers...ya never know who you might meet !!:D

Woody

Well said!!

I am not sure if the link will stay on here but I spotted a list of nonsense complaints in The Daily Mail and one of them was a woman complaining that there were no celebrities on her Celibrity Cruise:D

I just read the article you mentioned. Why would CC take it down? I thought it was hilarious and so indicative of the stupidity and ckuelessness of some people.

My aqua cabin was not decorated in aqua....Blu certainly isn't Blue. I missed the safety drill because I couldn't find the mustard in the buffet area. I didn't have a pillow menu. I thought select dining was reserved for captain's club select level passengers. The masthead grill isn't anywhere near the mast..in fact there is no mast. I want a refund.

I just read the article you mentioned. Why would CC take it down? I thought it was hilarious and so indicative of the stupidity and ckuelessness of some people.

They won't allow the link because the website is really a UK based travel agency.

I read this article, and it cracked me up, especially the couple who were angry because they sent a letter to the ship's captain telling him they would be 2 hours late coming back from touring, but the captain still sailed without them. Then we have the couple who complained that the crew were too nice, causing them to tip too much.

Takes all kinds

Here's the text, without the reference to a travel agent.

Top of the list, was a woman who wanted a sound-proofed room because the noise of the Mediterranean kept her awake. She was closely followed by a newly wed husband who was furious that he wasn’t offered a private butler to bring him rose petals, strawberries and champagne. Third place went to the woman who moaned because she wasn’t sent a text prompting her to remember her passport.

And one couple were miffed when the captain ignored their note saying they would be back two hours later than departure time – and left without them. A young woman on a Hawaiian cruise heard Gary Barlow had once been on her boat – and demanded to know why she hadn’t seen him. One man on a cruise around Alaska even wanted compensation because the weather was not as warm as he had expected. An elderly couple who went on a holiday around France and Spain asked for a refund because they weren’t provided with a packed lunch every day

And a woman on a ship called Celebrity Cruises asked for a full refund last summer because she didn’t see any celebrities on board.

Rounding off the list was a couple from Yorkshire who moaned that staff were so kind it cost them too much money in tips and a woman who wanted a sea view in her windowless cabin.

They won't allow the link because the website is really a UK based travel agency.

I read this article, and it cracked me up, especially the couple who were angry because they sent a letter to the ship's captain telling him they would be 2 hours late coming back from touring, but the captain still sailed without them. Then we have the couple who complained that the crew were too nice, causing them to tip too much.

Takes all kinds

That was my favorite, too! A close second was the lady upset because they didn't text and remind her to bring a passport.

Bill Engvall saying "here's your sign" is now running through my head. :D

http://www.cmt.com/videos/bill-engvall/92487/heres-your-sign.jhtml

Using that logic, there are no carnivals on Carnival, no royals on Royal Caribbean, though there might be some Norwegians on NCL...

Using that logic, there are no carnivals on Carnival, no royals on Royal Caribbean, though there might be some Norwegians on NCL...

.....and I'm positive there would be some '' Princesses'' on a Princess Cruises.....as to potential luck finding Louis on a Louis cruises ship, I like the odds of that one....

Some people.......really....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Archived