On my way home from Reflection Cruise

RhondaPerr

Disembarkation with Luggage Valet! Was at the airport by 8:45am.... Review to follow!

Good to hear. We are on the Reflection Med. cruise in October and are not sure whether to risk using the Luggage valet. Our flight from Rome leaves at 10:45am. New to cruising and don't want any surprises or delays. Maybe you can answer my question. The cost of this service is around $20 and you pick up your luggage when leaving the ship. For around $100 you put your luggage out the night before and don't see it again until you get home to your destination airport. Apparently, not all airlines offer this, I would have to check. Is this correct?

Good to hear. We are on the Reflection Med. cruise in October and are not sure whether to risk using the Luggage valet. Our flight from Rome leaves at 10:45am. New to cruising and don't want any surprises or delays. Maybe you can answer my question. The cost of this service is around $20 and you pick up your luggage when leaving the ship. For around $100 you put your luggage out the night before and don't see it again until you get home to your destination airport. Apparently, not all airlines offer this, I would have to check. Is this correct?

There is no charge for you to put your luggage out the night before and pick it up when you get off the ship to carry through Customs yourself. That is no different in cost than self-carrying it off, but much easier.

I believe the Luggage Valet service allows you to put it out the night before, then pick it up at your home airport. It may also include a boarding pass.

Yay for luggage valet! I am so excited we will be able to use it for debarkation from Reflection 4/6-4/13. It was not available on Millie last year, and I expected it, having used it on Solstice in the past, so I was very bummed! Glad to hear all went well!

One of my bags is apparently still on vacation!

I successfully used Luggage Valet on Reflection last week, but a few years ago I came home from three weeks in Italy and one of my bags apparently enjoyed 10 days in Egypt before coming home to Boston :-)

Hope yours finds its way home.

There is no charge for you to put your luggage out the night before and pick it up when you get off the ship to carry through Customs yourself. That is no different in cost than self-carrying it off, but much easier.

I believe the Luggage Valet service allows you to put it out the night before, then pick it up at your home airport. It may also include a boarding pass.

Is this something that you have to book in advance or is it available while onboard? Seems easy!!!

Is this something that you have to book in advance or is it available while onboard? Seems easy!!!

From the Celebrity website:

What is the Luggage Valet service? Luggage Valet streamlines and simplifies your return home after your cruise is over. Enroll onboard at Guest Relations for a fee of $20 per person (for two pieces of luggage per person). On the final night of your cruise you'll receive an envelope with debarkation instructions, airline boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks. Simply place your luggage outside your stateroom door and don't think about it again until you pick it up at your final destination airport. Available in select ports and on select airlines.

Archived