Port Agent Information

I always like to carry the name/address/phone number of the Port Agent with me when I get off the ship in all the ports the ship visits, particularly if I am not on an organized tour. For me it is a safety issue.

Although the information is on page 2 of Passages, to take it along, you'll need to tear the front page of Passages with the write-up about the day's port.

There is list a available on board - in a plastic holder as we leave the ship but before go though the card swipe. The front of the paper has the trip's itinerary but on the back is the Port Agent information for each port.

The sheet is not sent to our cabins and is only available near the exit.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have in the past torn off the part of the passages that had this info, but I hate to tear it up. Taking the whole thing is too bulky unless you have a large purse, which I try to avoid when going out on tour or just walking on my own.

Good tip. If you carry a smart phone, just take a photo of the page you want. On most smart phones--certainly the iphone--you can enlarge the photo with your fingers. I've done this with other documents and it works well.

Archived