!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

Hello Gambee

Again, thank you so very much for taking us with you....I have sailed with Cunard Line countless times (QE2 and QM2) and have thought about giving Celebrity another try.... I am wondering if there are any quiet cocktail lounges with piano music such as you have on Queen Mary 2....and if the lighting in the MDR is soft with a lot of candle light or is it bright....and if there are many steamer chairs on the promenade deck from which to watch the sea go by....

Any help appreciated....you do an awesome job...thanks.

Deck Chair

Someone asked about the clips, here they are.

DSC03007_zpse1eae459.jpg

I think she also bought one with an orca whale design to them.

May I ask what do you use these clips for and where did you get them? A way to keep track of which chair is yours perhaps?

I'm not gambee but I did reply to this earlier. You can use them to clip your towels on your beach chairs. The one's gambee has are just like mine...they come in a variety of cute little things...got our's at Bed, Bath and Beyond...somewhere around $5.00 a pair.

Gambee...did you get the stain out of your pants? Happy belated birthday. :D

I have the same problem the last 15 yrs, not fun when you love cheese.

On some ships you can pick up the pills at gift shops or the nurse station.

Have a great Birthday!

Joanne

Well you learn something new every day, I had no idea about that. We looked for them in Grand Cayman but no one sold them. Thanks for letting me know, something tells me that I will need that information in the future =)

O - M - G!!! Here it's your birthday and you're giving us presents? You totally set us up for the biggest laugh with the picture of that poor fellow at Dolphinarus. How very nice of you to be so protective of his identity, so not to embarrass him. And also to take your time on a workday to help out Bugsy with his camera woes, well, we'll just have to start calling you "Super Gambee!

Have a wonderful birthday. I don't make myself martinis at home, (don't have any bleu cheese-stuffed olives anyway) so I'll have to hoist a frosty little RumChata in your honor!

"Super Gambee" I like the way that sounds lol. Yeah there was no way that Bugsy was going to able to travel with a lens like that, I am very glad I was able to help him. Hopefully the internet cooperates and he will be able to do his live review.

Thank you for the Happy Bday good wishes, it was a hecktic weekend to say the least. But I think that I deserve a good b day gift and I have something in mind that I just might have to buy :D

Loving the review!! Long time princess cruiser going on celebrity for the first time ( silhoutte 3-30-14) Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you! Glad you like it, lady Silhouette is a marvelous ship, I am sure you will love her.

I,m unable to get your pics with the little x's, dont know why , but too sad.:confused:.....Joan.

Joan, I tried looking for "error" pictures but could not find any. Could you be more specific so I can fix the mistake. It might have jus been something temporary or computer related.

This can not be expressed in writing. There is just no way . I want one of each. What is that red and green stuff in the little glasses? Please don't tell me it was jello. :eek:

On a side note. Those little desserts actually look better than they taste. I tried so many on our last cruise....they all began tasting the same. I really should limit myself.

Yeah it was jello, you know I never ate one of them. I usually rarely eat dessert, I hate to work out and I have maintain my self from eating a lot of food.

Enjoying your wonderful review in preparation for my first Celebrity cruise in May. I have questions about the Cafe Al Baccio chocolates I have read about. One person said they were discontinued, another said that they are located at the top of the counter (and free).

Did you see them? In particular, I am wondering if they have dark chocolate (my addiction).

Thanks so much. I am only on page 15 so I hope this is not answered later but I was afraid I would forget my question if I went too much further than the mention of the Cafe.

Hummmm, I never saw any and most likely if they are not in the pictures then they were not there. To be honest I just took the pictures and moved on, the less time I stay there the less the chances that there are for me to eat there, lol.

Great choices! I cannot wait to find out more about the Quantum class, I hear we might get more info on the 16th!

Yeah I think so too. We like trying new things and top of the class ships and I think these are the way to go for now.

I also want to do Alaska on a S class ship.

Happy Birthday Gambee! Sorry you have to work on it. =(

I wish I had just a little of your talent for taking photographs, yours are just outstanding!

Enjoy your cruise on NCL's Breakaway. I've yet to cruise to Bermuda so I'm looking forward to reading your future review on that trip too.

It is all good, I used to working on my Bday so no biggie. I am happy to know that my audience for the Breakaway review is growing, we can't wait for the cruise to start already.

Enjoying all your detailed information and awesome pictures. I have to say the kids club areas look pretty dull. I expected something a little bit better. The padded chairs on the pool decks and the outside dining at the aft section look great. Oh and that beach area in Cozumel....now that is joke! Thankfully you and Mom enjoyed the day with the dolphin encounter.

Those two ships are my exact same choices after the Breakaway. Lucky me if you go before me and then I get to see your amazing photography on those ships!

Yeah the kids section is just plain and simple boring...

The chairs on the Silho are just amazing, our favorite out of our cruises.

Yeah, I can't wait to find out about more info on Quantum. The project is been kept so under wraps that I am starting to get a little annoyed. We need info RCCL!

Happy Birthday Gambee1

Thank you =)

Great advice, thanks =)

I agree 100%, I think I tried every single dessert :rolleyes: on our last cruise... like you said most of them look better than the taste. Some were good and some I had one bite and didn't have anymore. I felt bad wasting it but they were just bland. And all the buffet desserts tended to be the same each day with slight variations. I did like the little fruit tarts :D

However the MDR desserts were excellent every night!

Agree MDR desserts are just to die for!

Happy Birthday! =)

Thank you, I don't think I have so many "Happy Bday's in my life =)"

Happy B-Day!

I think you should go for the Quantum Inaugural! Having done Oasis and Allure's 1st sailings Quantum is on my must do list for 2014.... and for my own selfish reasons I won't have to worry about taking my own pictures ;)

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

I don't really think I will be able to afford an inaugural sailing. I really wanted to do the Breakaway one, but the price was just ridiculous. So um yeah, second voyage for Gambee is just fine.

Btw Beth, send me an email. ccgambee @ gmail dot com

gambee,

Happy Birthday.

Enjoyed your review and photos of Cozumel. We did the Dolphin Encounter in Curacao and loved it.

I will look forward to your next port review.

Thank Papa, the next port review is a lot of fun, I hope you like it

Great review! I like it more than the Allure review simply because this is the first I am seeing of the Silhouette and know absolutely nothing about it, so it is very interesting. Awesome!

No wine menu or camera questions.... For now

One question... No "miniature" style photos???? Loved those on the Allure review

I was wondering how people liked it compared to the Allure review.

Oh I completely forgot about the miniature pictures, but no worries Gambee to the rescue. Day 4 is fish eye lens day, that should make up for it.

Thanks for another tremendous review! We are definitely looking at Celebrity for our next cruise, and are anxiously reading yours as well as Chris' to compare AQ class vs. a regular balcony cabin. Hope you had a good birthday even though you had to work!

There are just a few differences, between the two. What I was told was if the difference in price is about $150 per sailing, then do it. But if it is more than that then forget about it, it is not worth it. Ill tell you one thing the food in the MDR is great, it must incredible in Blue!

Agree. Love Gambee's pictures of the desserts.

Thank you!

Hi Gambee, Happy Birthday. You have so made my day. I just spent several hours (including making dinner for my DH) reading this thread. I was on the Silhouette Feb. 2012 and loved it. My favorite spot was the hideaway. We were with 5 other people and we had a wonderful time. We ate in the main dining room every night. We did have select dining, but stayed at the same table and time every night. Had the best waiter and assist. (Dingo and Rusty. They were husband and wife). They couldn't do enough for us. And of course we all tipped them extra at the end of the cruise. The Master Grill was sort of hidden. It was far away from the buffet and without a tray to carry your food, it was hard to get to the buffet. When the weather is bad they serve the hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries inside. Only got a hamburger once. I agree with Tenn4ever. The desserts looked better than they taste.

I do not drink (just do not like what liqueur does to me) and am amazed how much liqueur you can drink in a day, though I do like a glass of wine once in a while and just had a glass of wine while reading this review.

Your pictures and comments are fantastic. Brings back lots of good memories. Thank you for the memories! Looking forward to the rest of the review.

I am glad I am helping you relieve a great experience, I know when that happens to me I get super excited. You know I only ventured into the hideaway the last day and that was to take pictures. It seemed to be the place for the youngsters during our voyage.

Happy Birthday! Love your review.

I'm a preplanner too. What all is in your folder that you take with you?

Looking forward to the next chapter of "Mom, bf and Gambee takes on the high seas"

Aunt Deb

Well the insurance form, the boarding ticket, shore excursions papers, my spreadsheet and overall I just use it to bring back the dailies.

Thank you Aunt Deb =)

I have the 30V 20x optical zoom. During this same Gambee Cruise on a rather rough evening I strapped it to the railing with my Gorilla pod focused on the moon at 20x and could not believe the results. The details from the surface of the moon and this from a moving ship with no blurring.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Yeah those class of cameras are incredible, I absolutely love them.

Just found this! Now I have to go back and start reading from the beginning! Was on the Silhouette so this should bring back some great memories!

Dee

Glad you found me =)

Thanks Gambee, CruisingGatorGirl & Bcook01 for the feedback on the cameras. Lots to look at.

Hope you are having a nice birthday Gambee! Looking forward to the next post.

Carla =)

Thank you Carla =)

Just a quick note (sorry to butt in Gambee) but one big difference (or deciding factor) may be that the Aquaclass cabins only hold 2 people so the chance of families with loads of kids hijacking your deck (and yournsanity) are less likely. We have sailed Aquaclass all 3 different S class ships and never had noisy neighbors (noise from the gym and pool deck maybe but that's another story).

I believe you can also have a small child in an Aquaclass cabin but I have only seen this a couple of times myself.

Thanks for sharing that Sandy, I guess my neighbors really help this reason shine, lol.

Thank you so much for a fantastic review! We are Princess fans but it would be nice to try something new. I always wanted to try Celebrity but, for us, Princess is so much easier since we have only one hour drive to the port of Los Angeles (San Pedro).

I can't wait for your sailing on Princess and see what you think of it. Happy belated birthday and while we wait for the rest of your review, I will check out your Allure review!

I am sailing in 6 days and so happy about it. I will post a live from but probably without photos since I still have trouble posting them on this site.

Again, thank you for a fabulous review!

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying the review. We are also really excited to try princess, can't wait to see what Royal has to offer.

May I ask what do you use these clips for and where did you get them? A way to keep track of which chair is yours perhaps?

We got them from Amazon, they are to keep the towels from blowing away or slipping. Honestly I never used them, I think it is just more to carry around.

Gambee, excellent review. It's bringing back so many memories from when we sailed the Silly. I forgot about the sushi each night....I used to stop and have that as an appetizer before going to the room to get ready for dinner. I can't believe you never ate a burger at the Mast Grill........their burgers were the best we had on any cruise ship and we pretty much had that for lunch every sea day...........LOL Did you try the French Onion Soup in the MDR? That was my favorite each night.

BTW, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Really enjoying your review.....

Patty

I am not a fan of french onion and neither is mom, actually I am not a fan of soup at all. I much rather a nice appetizer all the way. I am glad I am bringing you good memories, thanks for sailing with us =)

And thank you for the bday wishes =)

Blankets in Cozumel?? Wow, I still can't believe it. Weatherwise, you were very unlucky that day.

Michael Kors stores on board Solstice Class ships? Oh my! Another good reason to try one in the future!

Looking forward to your day at the Cayman Islands.....LOVE that port.

Like I said the weather just not our friend...

And trust me it does not get any better, but we still had fun =)

We loved the cayman islands as well, but again wished the weather had cooperated. Our original plan was cancelled due to the weather...

On his Allure review there are pictures of him on the Flowrider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

I am waiting for Grand Cayman pics of The Tender ride into Spots Bay. I have a picture of Gambe and his mom. Gambee is taking pics of Silhouette from the Tender. I would never known it was him unless I met them later in Qsine. See Gambe I told you we sat by each other on the bus ride into Georgetown.:)

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Just 2 quick questions

1. Could you please post a picture of you and your mom. I love following your review, but would love to put a face to the story.

2. on the video clips you post they jusT Seem to show up as pictures not videos, how can I watch the, I use a air mac computer.

Thanks Norma

1. lol, question often asked. I think I like more of the mystery that comes with it.

2. Just click on the small pictures and they turn into a video.

Thank you for following =)

Loving your review!!! Can't wait for more!!!!!:

Thank you

Hey Gambee,

Thank you for making a wet Sunday evening in England more enjoyable - I have just read the entire 38 pages of your review.

I am not sailing on the Silhoutte, nor am I sailing to the Caribbean but have thoroughly enjoyed your review so far and am looking forward to your next installment.

Love Maureen.xx:)

You're welcome Maureen, thank you for following along. Glad you like it.

Thanks. Makes me super excited for summitt.

You're welcome, have a great time on your cruise.

Well Gambee,.....I went and bought a Sony Nex-F3 today. Yes, you are to blame;). I did get a great deal! An online store had it marked 40% off and a large electronics retail store matches prices! As soon as the battery charges up I will be a shutter pushin' fool!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy =), you will love it. She is a great little camera and takes some amazing pictures. Enjoy it!!!

I'm loving the blue lights throughout the ship, especially at night. Of course my favorite color is blue and this ship has plenty of it! Solarium looks AMAZING at night!!

Did you catch any of the questions in the game show going on in Celebrity Central? I wonder if it was tougher like Jeopardy or easier

Blue is my favorite Color as well, I think most of the things I own are blue =)

I do not remember any of the questions, that said they were pretty hard. I did not know the answer to any of them and a few times they asked the audience and only one person knew the answer... Not sure if that says something.

Gambee,

Thank you Thank you, Thank you! I was reading you review and got to page 4 I believe, where you mentioned about looking to see if your ship was still there and you also had the webcam on that page, well, I clicked on the webcam and got to see the liberty of the seas setting sail from the harbor! How exciting it was for me as I have never experienced that and always wanted to! I was in the right place at the right time as I haven't the vaguest idea when ships sailed. So many emotions passed through me as I watched and made me all the more excited for my next cruise in 2014. I read your Allure review and showed it to all my friends and work mates to get someone interested in traveling with me but alas, no takers so Gambee I'm going solo again as I mentioned to you in your Allure review. I don't expect you to remember me but you did advise me to get someone to go with me to cut cost, but what do you do when you have a passion for cruising and can't get anyone to go with you? In my case, I'll go anyways, more expensive but well worth it as I am very social and have a very good time when I go.My last cruise I didn't know anyone but still had a blast. The cruise in 2014 will have 23 other people that I know going so I won't exactly be alone just solo in my cabin. Thanks for this review and I know that I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading it. I even use your pictures as backgrounds on my laptop. Stella

Yes, yes, yes I do remember you! Sorry to hear that there were not takers Stella. I 100% agree with you, if no one wants to come, screw Ill go anyway and pay more. They have so many activities and event that I would have a blast the entire time!

I am glad to have you aboard this review as well, thanks for reading it.

Best way to get pumped for a cruise is to have it on you desktop background.

I hope you have a blast on your cruise Stella!

Gambee, I love the virtual parakeets. Do you think any one who wasn't on the ship before does not realize the birds are not real?

Lol, my mom said that. She said the pictures look so real. So I guess you might have a point, lol.

Hey Gambee, I too also purchased a NEX-3 over the weekend as well. Purchased it at a local Best Buy for way below list price, great camera and already taking amazing pics.

You are "The Man"! my brother. Really enjoying your review of your cruise of the Silhouette.

Oh my my my, now Sony owes me kickbacks, I better start collecting. I am glad you're loving your camera, the more you use the more addictive it becomes.

Thanks for following along =)

OH MY GOSH! All I have done is look at your pictures and I am in LOVE with this ship!! I just have to sail on her one of these days! Maybe in 4 years when we do a Eastern Med & Greek Isles cruise. Thanks for spending my money for me Gambee! I'm sure my DH will appreciate it!

Thank you for the nice words and for following me, glad to have you aboard! lol, your husband should be ok with it, right? :D

I am not Gambee ;) but you can buy them at Bealls (if you have one near you; for others, Bealls is a FL store).

Thanks CruisingGatorGirl for the location but can you tell me how or what to use them for. The parrot is super cute and I can image what the orca may look like. Just would like to know how folks are using them in particular.

I'm not gambee but I did reply to this earlier. You can use them to clip your towels on your beach chairs. The one's gambee has are just like mine...they come in a variety of cute little things...got our's at Bed, Bath and Beyond...somewhere around $5.00 a pair.

Thank you Nancy for the reply. No I guess I missed your earlier reply. Sorry. I will have to stop by BB&B soon to check them out ;)

Allie

Yes Gambee, I am a little upset with you. Why? Because I had this weekend planned for spring cleaning and guess what! Yesterday I "stumbled" unto your review of your recent Silhouette cruise. Of course I already knew you were a great source of information because of the terrific info, pictures, etc. that you have provided for the "Breakaway" thread. But I innocently thought I would spend about 30 minutes or so "glancing" through your Silhouette review. Well, 4 hours later, I was about half-way through the review. Then today I spent about the same amount of time finishing reading the review with all the extraordinary details, info, pictures, videos, etc.

Needless to say, I did not complete my spring cleaning chores this weekend. Some would argue that it is my own addiction to cruise critic and lack of willpower that prevented me from doing a cursory review and then leaving to complete my housework sooner. But human nature being what it is, I would rather blame you.

Gambee, thank you for preparing such an interesting, detailed, and entertaining review. Between you and LibraryLady, I feel like I am qualified to conduct an S-Class Ships seminar and I have not even sailed on one yet. LOL Thanks again!

Oh my my my, your first encounter with one of my reviews, lol. Yeah 30 minutes wont cut it, lol.

I am so glad you like my review and we are glad to have you aboard for the rest of it. Thank you so much for spending more time reading my review rather than spring cleaning :D

LOL! Same thing with me only I was supposed to finish homework and apply for scholarships...instead I've been glued to CC reading Gambee's review, Radio's live review on Explorer, and also Bugsy's live review of the Silhouette!

Still haven't finished my HW, I blame Gambee too!

I'll have to check out my local Best Buy! How much did you end up having to pay?!

Blame me?, lol no way, I just write it and nothing more ;-)

For the camera? I am sure there are some good deals to be had now.

I SEE GAMBEEEEEE lol

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

Lol, Beth.

Beth send me an email, ccgambee @ gmail dot com

I finally caught up! Great review and beautiful photos! We will be on Silhouette in two months and I'm so excited! I love all the detailed ship photos!

Happy belated birthday, Gambee.

I hope you have a blast on your cruise!

Thank you =)

Happy Belated Birthday, Gambee! Hope you managed to get a dirty martini, or two. And some cheese pizza?

Still really enjoying all your photos and stories.

Heather

Lol, Thank you Heather =)

Glad to know you're still here.

Hello Gambee

Again, thank you so very much for taking us with you....I have sailed with Cunard Line countless times (QE2 and QM2) and have thought about giving Celebrity another try.... I am wondering if there are any quiet cocktail lounges with piano music such as you have on Queen Mary 2....and if the lighting in the MDR is soft with a lot of candle light or is it bright....and if there are many steamer chairs on the promenade deck from which to watch the sea go by....

Any help appreciated....you do an awesome job...thanks.

Deck Chair

Hmmmmm lets see. Piano soft music, my guess is the ensemble lounge, but the music there is more like jazz. But it is a very nice dark place.

Lighting in the MDR is not to too dark, but dark enough enough to make taking pictures hard. Maybe half way, but not as intimate as might be looking for.

Steamer chairs, I had no idea that was their name. lots? no. that said the few that they are, are always empty! and when I mean always trust me you will never have an issue finding one. there maybe 20-30 on each side?

I have never done Cunard, but from my reading I understand that they are more traditional luxury. X is more modern luxury and my guess is that Cunard has a more refined experience?

Maybe librarylady (Sandy) can help us here with these questions? Sandy?

Once again thank you for chipping in with info, I think mom bought ours on amazon, but not sure. I am not sure how much she paid for them.

Good morning Gambee. Just checking in real quick on your awesome review. You're doing a great job

I hope you're having a great time =)

I am waiting for Grand Cayman pics of The Tender ride into Spots Bay. I have a picture of Gambe and his mom. Gambee is taking pics of Silhouette from the Tender. I would never known it was him unless I met them later in Qsine. See Gambe I told you we sat by each other on the bus ride into Georgetown.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Hi Kevin,

=), lol I have a bunch of pictures from the tender ride, I will look for you today when I am selecting the pictures.

Thank you also Gambee for your response to the clips. Agree maybe if I find a spot in one of DH's shoes to put them in I would pack to bring along on a cruise, but for at home by the pool, I would most definitely use. Thanks for sharing.

Allie

Ok all done, wow that took sometime :)

well just a little update, I have a busy day ahead of of me, but I should be able start posting Day 4 tomorrow.

BTW, if I missed your question please post it again. Like I said sometimes I miss one here and there, it is hard to keep track of all of them.

Edited by gambee

Gambee, thank you for preparing such an interesting, detailed, and entertaining review. Between you and LibraryLady, I feel like I am qualified to conduct an S-Class Ships seminar and I have not even sailed on one yet. LOL :) Thanks again!

Not to speak for Gambee...but you should look at all research and planning as a good investment. If you are spending that much on vacation, its a good idea to maximize your enjoyment. It amazes me how some people barely know the name of the cruise ship! I met a woman on Reflection who was in Aqua class and did t even know about the Persian Gardens.

Great review! Excellent photos...no wonder I am thirsty and hungry!

We did a 3 week car trip to Nova Scotia, New Foundland and Labrador. DH always gets a laugh because it took me 3 months to complete my album with all the photo edits, scanning, narratives..putting all the info in the right place...

It takes time to put everthing together and I really appreciate that you are posting this for all of us to enjoy! Thanks!!!

Gambee when I started reading reviews on Cruise Critic, yours was the first one I read about a month ago and I loved it. Thanks again for such wonderful details. Your reviews actually helps me in planning for my upcoming cruise in March of 2014.

I am not sure why this HAL ship needed this tug there. anyone?

DSC01594_zps4d889106.jpg

Those of us watching the webcam that day wondered the same thing as that is not normal. We speculated that maybe since it was windy that day that they wanted to make sure she didn't drift into Allure?

Caught up with all of your updates! Great job as always! :D That stinks about your pants - I hope you get the stain out. I love all of your pictures of the molecular drinks! So many I didn't try last time! The list for the next cruise is growing, lol.

Back at the dock I got some great pictures of X Silhouette, I just wished the sky would of cooperated.

DSC02830_zps70a4bc33.jpg

I think that is great shot. I love the sky, it adds some interest, instead of just having clear blue sky behind it.

I meant no offense. The review is excellent. I won't apologize for being a port person. I will look forward to the meat of the review (ports) instead of photos of meat.

Gambee didn't seem offended, so don't worry about the unofficial moderators here. :rolleyes:

This one was a little bit cheaper, I think somewhere around $7, but not sure. The funny thing is that she is not even using it now.

DSC03154_zps28739c9e.jpg

I got something similar on the Liberty of the Seas to use as an ornament on my Christmas tree. If she doesn't use it any other way, that's an option.

Hello Gambee

Thank you so very much for responding to my questions regarding piano music, deck chairs on the promenade deck and lighting in the dining room.

With all the writing/photography you are posting for our great benefit, I hope you are taking the time to enjoy the cruise!

As one who has sailed Cunard many I strongly encourage you to give one of their three ships a chance.

Cunard ships certainly have a much more formal tone especially at night, with mostly tuxedos and gowns in evidence on formal evenings.

During the day the ships are very casual and you will see passengers dressed as if they are off to the local WALMART.

What I love most about Cunard ships most especially Queen Mary 2 are all the wonderful musicians and orchestras on board. All their ships have ballrooms with orchestras for dancing. That is certainly seems to be missing with Celebrity...

I also love the 360 degree wraparound promenade decks with tons of deck chairs overlooking the sea. There is nothing like sitting on a deck chair under one of the lifeboats reading or just watching the sea go by (especially on the Queen Mary.) Great for people watching as well. Such promenade decks seems to be missing from most if not all Celebrity ships.

Food, of course, is very subjective, but my sense is that food on Cunard is probably equal to Celebrity. Service is great on Cunard and is most likely equal to Celebrity. One thing is for sure, the tables in the various dining rooms have more space between them than on the S Class ships.

There appear to be many more extra fee eating spots on Celebrity than on Cunard. The Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth carry far fewer passengers than the S Class ships.

Well, that is it for now....thanks again for your response....

Deck Chair

Then I stopped at all Bacio to get some expresso.

Do you guys want to know where the expresso ended?

Yup, in my brand new WHITE pants!

DSC03228_zps93bec76b.jpg

Did you get the stain all the way out? If not, try Fels-Naptha Soap. It gets EVERYTHING out! It was my grandma's go to stain remover and it has saved a lot of clothes. http://www.felsnaptha.com/

Great review! I've always wondered what Celebrity was like from younger person's perspective.