!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

Yeah, they are horrible, I much rather the drummer, he was pretty cool :)

Trust me you sounded great, I actually have your video of New York New York. Would you like it? I can upload it to youtube or figure something out. Thank you so much for singing that night for us.

I just saw when I was scanning back through the thread looking for something elase. I'll bet New York New York, sounded much better after all that champagne than Ave Maria. LOL So yes, please go ahead and upload it to YouTube. I would like to critique myself. :)

Suzanne

Edited by Cruise Arizona

P.S. Gambee - I might be the only person who is not fisheye fan :cool: I like it for ocean view shots but the inside shots make me feel like I've had the drink package - and REALLY been using it! LOL

PHEW i'm glad I wasn't the first one to say it... actually I wasn't going to admit if no one else said anything :p I agree it's like one too many grey goose's for me!

Sooo sorry the weather in GC didn't cooperate - the last time I was there it was 118 degrees... ended up getting my shoulders soooo sunburnt on 7 Mile I couldn't lift my arms up for days :(

WOW the Turtle Farm sure has changed since DH and I were there almost 20 years ago! Hell hasn't changed at all! :D

I love Grand Cayman! We've been there twice - once on a cruise and once land based. It's expensive, but you can still find some real deals.

DSC03776_zps5588157f.jpg

These are a lot of fun.

DSC03779_zps1b849a87.jpg

I love this video with the fisheye, this is walking from our room to the buffet. If you have time you should watch it.

It was really hard to not eat cheese that day, they had some great item with cheese that day. I was starting to really regret loosing the lactose pills.

I loved the taco bar!

DSC03787_zps7006de60.jpg

It was all very tasty, mom got veggies and steak.

Again we got our favorite table =)

DSC03789_zps4398529d.jpg

DSC03803_zpse7d3188f.jpg

DSC03804_zps533c7d26.jpg

As I was taking pictures up there my mom comes running with lactose pills, after all the asking she had finally found them. By the way I forgot to mention but my mom had been looking for those pills for ever, I think she went to lost and found like 4 times. Anyway, I gave my mom some money and she went back to tip the nice fellow who had saved the pills for us. That is the least I do, he saved my culinary trip, Imagine going into Murano and not being able to eat cheese?

DSC03809_zps11ad6c40.jpg

DSC03811_zps6616da92.jpg

We sat there and enjoyed our virgin drink watching The Wonder leave port. It was a very nice moment.

DSC03821_zpsb3037be9.jpg

How Cool is This Picture????? I mean really how cool is it!?!?!?? I think this picture is my favorite one of the entire cruise!

DSC03823_zpsd365cbfb.jpg

Then they had some live music

DSC03825_zps9961101b.jpg

We started heading towards the Solarium.

DSC03828_zps7d823013.jpg

DSC03830_zpsa6e5a92f.jpg

DSC03846_zpsf0eaa0ec.jpg

DSC03857_zpsdb0b62f1.jpg

DSC03858_zps9f5bf9c5.jpg

Back at the solarium I found a spot on our favorite place so we sat there and set ground. Mom took of to the Jacuzzi faster than I could see where she'd gone, I decided to just lounge there and relax for a little while.

At some point I went an ordered two drinks at the pool bar, Passion in Paradise and a Brazilian Ice Tea. I failed to take pictures of them but I wrote on my notes that they were good.

I also visited the bathroom since I happen to have pictures of it :D

DSC03872_zps047a39fa.jpg

DSC03873_zps963bfc00.jpg

We ordered two drinks an then took them to our room.

Watermelon Felon (tall glass) and the scorpion kiss. Honestly the kiss was just another margarita to me. The felon tasted different and a little spicy. Not my favorite but better than the kiss.

DSC03936_zps63286340.jpg

The Kiss

DSC03934_zpsb58aa70a.jpg

Soon enough it was for sail away this one was probably the most bland one from any port. I also think that my mom went to mass during that time, but I might be mixing days, I am not sure.

DSC03939_zps5f28d532.jpg

DSC03940_zpsbe210d32.jpg

DSC03943_zps2039ba63.jpg