Maho Beach by Taxi

CB42

We shopped around town a bit then asked one of the Taxi Vans to take us. They bundled up about 6 of us and it was $18 pp R/T. They also came and picked us up at a specified time and dropped us off right at the pier. Worked out so well, we will be doing it againg in 4 weeks!

If our ship departs at 6:00 PM....what time should we leave Maho Beach to get back to the ship on time with some time to spare?

You're certainly able to leave whenever you want, but I will warn you that for me personally it has sometimes taken well over two hours to get from Maho to downtown Philipsburg.

I would be out of there by 3:00 and if traffic is flowing, then you'll have time for a bit of shopping or a couple cold ones downtown or at the Cruise Facility.

You've perhaps read of the bridge between Maho and downtown, and right now there are scheduled openings at both 4:30 and 5:30.

Good luck,

gary

If our ship departs at 6:00 PM....what time should we leave Maho Beach to get back to the ship on time with some time to spare?

How many ships are in port that day? Last time I went we were the only one and traffic asnt bad but it was easy to see how it could get jammed up of there were more ships.

Archived