Navigator Or Serenade

Which ship would you choose?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which ship would you choose?

• Navigator of the Seas
    • Serenade of the Seas

So we're trying to decide on next year's cruise to book when onboard in two weeks. I think I've narrowed it down to two choices: Navigator of the Seas April 13th out of Galveston or Serenade of the Seas April 12th out of New Orleans.

What does everyone think? What would you choose and why?

The Radiance class ships are just beautiful and I missed the enclosed solarium on the Navigator. So, the Serenade would be my choice but maybe the itinerary of one or the other is better for you?

The Radiance class ships are just beautiful and I missed the enclosed solarium on the Navigator. So, the Serenade would be my choice but maybe the itinerary of one or the other is better for you?

The itineraries are the same for both. Price is pretty much the same as well.

I have been on Radiance class and Voyager class and like different features of both classes. I find that there is never enough time to enjoy everything on the ship and think that you can't go wrong with either choice. Would you prefer to leave on Saturday or Sunday?

Beth

Are you traveling with children/teens? If so, then Navigator

Nope, no kids. Just kids at heart of my mom and I.

I have been on Radiance class and Voyager class and like different features of both classes. I find that there is never enough time to enjoy everything on the ship and think that you can't go wrong with either choice. Would you prefer to leave on Saturday or Sunday?

Beth

I don't really think it matters much which day. My grandmother lives around 3-4 hours from either port so we'd be staying at her house the week before.

We sailed out of New Orleans in December on Navigator and absolutely loved it. I always say if you're big outdoors people, I feel like Radiance class ships don't have enough outdoor deck space by the pool for Caribbean sailings.

I definitely prefer the Navigator!

I vote Serenade, but would encourage you to go the week before (leave on April 5th). I'll be on that sailing and we have a great roll call group started. It will be a fun meet and mingle!

Hehe, while I appreciate the sentiment, I always cruise for my birthday and my birthday is 16th. Maybe if I get a really big bonus next year, I can turn it into a B2B and go that week too. :)

Archived