Luggage valet questions

Someone here said there is a luggage valet for after the cruise. I really need this service since I don't leave Ft. Lauderdale until 7 p.m. I saw on RCI that it is available on board only.

My question is, do they take care of my online check in with Southwest? I won't have internet access and hoping that I don't have to pay for internet to check in 24 hours prior.

Forgive the dumb question...I'm a newbie and very excited to be leaving this Sat.!!!:o

Someone here said there is a luggage valet for after the cruise. I really need this service since I don't leave Ft. Lauderdale until 7 p.m. I saw on RCI that it is available on board only.

My question is, do they take care of my online check in with Southwest? I won't have internet access and hoping that I don't have to pay for internet to check in 24 hours prior.

Forgive the dumb question...I'm a newbie and very excited to be leaving this Sat.!!!:o

Yes, you receive airline boarding passes as part of the program.

Here's a link to Royal's web page:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

I know there is a window for your flights. Last trip our flight was to early by 20 minutes so we couldn't do it. They did say it would include your boarding passes and lugage tags. BTW: when they say have your form in by a certian time make sure you do it. Our son (historically late for every thing) was two hours late turning in the form and they would not take it.

I think the time frame is flights after 11:30 in Ft. Lauderdale and after 2 or 2:30 for Miami. Not 100% sure, maybe someone will post that has definite times.

Correct..FLL 11:30 & MIA 2:30pm...

However the poster above was commenting on their son missing the deadline "onboard" to turn in his request for the luggage valet option...That is why he was denied...they are very strict on this deadline.

Thanks to all who replied! I'm so relieved! I assume we can do this early. I want to get on that ship and not think for a week!! :)

Our flight out isn't until 7 p.m. So we will spend the day in Ft. lauderdale.

Thanks again!

Thanks to all who replied! I'm so relieved! I assume we can do this early. I want to get on that ship and not think for a week!! :)

Our flight out isn't until 7 p.m. So we will spend the day in Ft. lauderdale.

Thanks again!

On another thread about this, someone told me we would get a form left in our cabin to complete if we wanted to take advantage (which we do!).

Archived