How early must you disembark?

I see on my itinerary for my 7 day Alaska Southbound Cruise that we arrive in Vancouver at 7am. How much time will they let you spend on the ship in the morning? Do you have to disembark right away? Is breakfast being served that day?

Thanks in advance!

Breakfast will be served.

If its anything like the Caribbean cruises, they want you OFF of that ship as SOON as they can get you off! All those wonderful smiles and excellent service are non existant on debarking morning. Its semi organized chaos at best! I call it the "Thank you for cruising with us, now please get off our ship" day.

Just remember the excitement you feel on boarding day and realize there are thousands feeling that way that cannot board until every passenger is off the ship and they have a zero count. :)

To answer your question, you will probably need to plan on being off the ship no later than 9 am or so.

I see on my itinerary for my 7 day Alaska Southbound Cruise that we arrive in Vancouver at 7am. How much time will they let you spend on the ship in the morning? Do you have to disembark right away? Is breakfast being served that day?

Thanks in advance!

They usually want you off by 9:30am or so, because they need to get the ship ready for the new guests.

Thanks!

Ha ha, yes I can imagine they want us all gone as early as possible!

As long as I get my breakfast I'll be happy to leave :)

If memory serves me correctly, I believe breakfast is served in the MDR until 8 am. Maybe a bit later in the Windjammer :)

Alaska is even earlier than in the Caribbean. The ship usually arrives in the middle of the night. The passemgers that are riding the RCL train to Anchorage get off at 6am. They are the first official group called. We were called at 7:15am.

Seward is a very small cruise terminal. We had no trouble locating luggage. Then we went out front to meet our tour bus.

I would be surprised if the ship was not clear before 9am.

Alaska is even earlier than in the Caribbean. The ship usually arrives in the middle of the night. The passemgers that are riding the RCL train to Anchorage get off at 6am. They are the first official group called. We were called at 7:15am.

Seward is a very small cruise terminal. We had no trouble locating luggage. Then we went out front to meet our tour bus.

I would be surprised if the ship was not clear before 9am.

Oops--realize my mistake, but too late to edit. Sorry.

Archived