KansCocoa

Can anyone one direct me???? I have searched for KansCocoa review of the FOS but cannot find it. I know she has one somewhere. Does such beautiful reviews that I really want to read it before I take my 15 family members on her.

Can anyone one direct me???? I have searched for KansCocoa review of the FOS but cannot find it. I know she has one somewhere. Does such beautiful reviews that I really want to read it before I take my 15 family members on her.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687150&highlight=freedom

I'm glad someone directed you - you can always search for "Drama Queen" - that should bring it up!

I have my reviews now in my signature below...

I hope my Freedom review is helpful - and have an amazing cruise experience. :)

• 1 year later...

I hate to be a bother, but could you post a thread of your review (blog) of the European trip leaving out of Barcelona? I have been going round and round for the last hour trying everything to get in to this review, it keeps taking me to forum pages but no review!

We will be taking this cruise on the Vision next year, any help or info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Carol

I hate to be a bother, but could you post a thread of your review (blog) of the European trip leaving out of Barcelona? I have been going round and round for the last hour trying everything to get in to this review, it keeps taking me to forum pages but no review!

We will be taking this cruise on the Vision next year, any help or info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Carol

Her reviews are listed in her signature, all you have to do is click on the link. You can also look at the threads she has posted by clicking on her name and then looking at the threads she started.

I think this is the one you are looking for though.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668619

Her reviews are listed in her signature, all you have to do is click on the link. You can also look at the threads she has posted by clicking on her name and then looking at the threads she started.

I think this is the one you are looking for though.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668619

Thanks for the help, but this is the same thing I've been doing.....don't know if it's some new setting on comp. or what, all I get is the forum pages, I click on her Middle Aged drama Queen and it's back to forum pages no review!!! I'm losing it!

Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying!

Thanks for the help, but this is the same thing I've been doing.....don't know if it's some new setting on comp. or what, all I get is the forum pages, I click on her Middle Aged drama Queen and it's back to forum pages no review!!! I'm losing it!

Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying!

That link I posted brings me to the review with all the pictures so I think it is something with your computer. Have you tried clearing your cache and rebooting your computer? That can help sometimes. Good luck!:)

That link I posted brings me to the review with all the pictures so I think it is something with your computer. Have you tried clearing your cache and rebooting your computer? That can help sometimes. Good luck!:)

Well cleared cache...still the same I guess I'm not supposed to read this!!:confused:

Thanks again!

Carol

Hello!

Try this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668619

It should take you directly to the review…let me know if you're still having problems… :)

Hello!

Try this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668619

It should take you directly to the review…let me know if you're still having problems… :)

Thanks so much for the link..it worked once, I read 12 wonderful pages,tried to use link again no luck!!! it takes me to your page but has only 6 pages listed??? I cleared my cache again still no luck, I've used IE, Chrome and just installed Foxfire, I'm desperate, any suggestions?

You are really a great tour director, I'm using your suggestions (so far) for our trip.....got as far as Florence!

Are you on face book? Any place else you used to record this blog?

See I'm becoming a stalker!! :D

Thanks again!

Carol:confused: