Godwin

RASHOPPER2

i spent 10 days with godwin when i sailed on the emerald princess in april 2012. at that time, he told me was chosen to be on the new royal princess. do i know if he is or isn't on it, i have no idea now.

cheers

We were told that he is on the Emerald at present.

He was not on the Emerald 2 weeks ago.

I believe the dream team has been disbanded. :(

I thought someone onboard may have said he is now on princess ship in Australia?

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Last I heard he and Generoso were headed for the Sun Princess cruising in the Far East for P&O Australia.

When I spoke with Generoso on the Emerald in February, he mentioned that Godwin was sailing in the Far East at that time. He said he would be in the Far East also, but didn't say he and Godwin would be together.

Generoso did say neither he nor Godwin would be on the Royal anytime soon.

Lew

• 2 weeks later...
He was not on the Emerald 2 weeks ago.

I believe the dream team has been disbanded. :(

I thought someone onboard may have said he is now on princess ship in Australia?

Disbanded? Why do all good things have to come to an end? :confused:

They were responsible for making many cruises wonderful for me.

I, too, heard that Generoso and Godwin were not scheduled to be on the same ship anytime soon.

And, not to detract from Godwin, because he is as wonderful as everyone says he is, but, honestly, I could name at least five other headwaiters equally good, and that's just from the ships I've been on. Far rarer are the ones who aren't.

I, too, heard that Generoso and Godwin were not scheduled to be on the same ship anytime soon.

And, not to detract from Godwin, because he is as wonderful as everyone says he is, but, honestly, I could name at least five other headwaiters equally good, and that's just from the ships I've been on. Far rarer are the ones who aren't.

Please name them. They sure were t on the Caribbean Princess last week.

I agree. I could name several head waiters and maitre d's that would get my vote. To each his own. I thought Godwin was noro waiting to happen with his playing kissy face with the ladies when greeting them in the dining room. Generoso was rude to me and even after his apology the incident is not easy to forget. I think Princess intentionally broke up the "dream team".

I agree. I could name several head waiters and maitre d's that would get my vote. To each his own. I thought Godwin was noro waiting to happen with his playing kissy face with the ladies when greeting them in the dining room. Generoso was rude to me and even after his apology the incident is not easy to forget. I think Princess intentionally broke up the "dream team".

Are you positive that they are not still working together?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 years later...