Suite Luggage Priority

I'm in a Crown Loft on Oasis this fall. Is there any priority delivery for suite luggage on RCI? I cruised Queens Grill on QM2 and the luggage beat me to the room. I hate waiting for luggage, and I'll carry on as I usually do if that's the case. But just thought maybe I was lucky and there is a priority for those cabins. Any experience with this?

There might be, but it is not officially on the perks list.

We have been in OS, SLS, RS, and RLS and the luggage seems to come quick on Oasis and Allure. From my memory it is usually at our room prior to the muster drill.

Not sure, but every time we have cruised in a suite we have recieved our luggage very quickly.

I might add that you can order luggage tags for suites, so maybe that is an indication that they are put aside and delivered first.

Luggage isn't given priority....it's whatever is at the top of the pile will get delivered fastest. Being in a suite doesn't give your luggage any perks!!

The latest delivery for us was in a suite....the last bag showed up around 9pm.

We have been fortunate to get our luggage prior to muster drill on our cruises, but I don't think it was given priority just because we were in a suite.

But, being in a suite is a great experience. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Happy Sailing!

I'm in a Crown Loft on Oasis this fall. Is there any priority delivery for suite luggage on RCI? I cruised Queens Grill on QM2 and the luggage beat me to the room. I hate waiting for luggage, and I'll carry on as I usually do if that's the case. But just thought maybe I was lucky and there is a priority for those cabins. Any experience with this?

Like everyone has said, there is no policy for luggage, but we sail in a GS or OS, and when the concierge comes by to introduce himself we ask about our luggage and minutes later, it is there !

Archived