Where should I start!

Cruz77

Hi there all! I am not new to cruising or using this type of forum. It has been a while since our last cruise though (2003 Honeymoon Cruise) I am the plan every minute type person for our Disney trips and would like to have as much knowledge as I possibly can to make this trip the best ever!! I have already booked my 10 year anniversary cruise on the Allure of the Seas and I would like some advice on where to start here. TIA:D

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Some of the places to check out:

The RCCL section. Find answers to questions about the ship.

Port of Call Section. Learn about the ports you will visit.

Roll Call. Meet others sailing with you

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! A cruise is a wonderful way to celebrate!

Paul has given you some very good advice. The postings in those different sections will be very helpful to your planning.

We haven't sailed on the Allure yet, but from what I have read on the reviews here, it is an amazing ship.

Happy Sailing!

Hi there all! I am not new to cruising or using this type of forum. It has been a while since our last cruise though (2003 Honeymoon Cruise) I am the plan every minute type person for our Disney trips and would like to have as much knowledge as I possibly can to make this trip the best ever!! I have already booked my 10 year anniversary cruise on the Allure of the Seas and I would like some advice on where to start here. TIA:D

Best ship ever. Have been on the Allure and Oasis a few times...if there is anything you need to know....ask away.

Thank you all for your responses. I have been reading a few things here and there so far. I just got stuck on a thread about cruising with children as our crew will be Me, Hubby, Kiddos (8,6,6) and Grandpa. I paid a quick visit to the roll call for RCCL. My next stop will probable be to make a list of questions I have already and search those to get them out of the way cuz I know more will come up the more I read. Ok...on to RCCL thread. Thanks again!!!

Since this is your first time cruising with children, you might want to go to the Family Cruising board here at CC, under special Interest Cruising. folks there can help with the activities on the ship, kids activity sheets. EM

Since this is your first time cruising with children, you might want to go to the Family Cruising board here at CC, under special Interest Cruising. folks there can help with the activities on the ship, kids activity sheets. EM

Thanks!

I agree to start reading. But I'd suggest to start studying your cruise line's website first. Learn all about your ship and amenities. Read the shore excursion reviews even if you don't plan to take the ship's excursions. They'll teach you a lot about what to and not to do when you get to the ports. You'll come away with a bunch of questions you'd have never thought of on your own but CC members will be glad to help!

Archived