Breakaway S3 Floor Plan

SuiteCruiser

Love that picture!! But... Uh oh!! Can someone from our cabin (like my DS) be out on our balcony and see inside the bathroom?

It would be hard during the day with the tint but at night he could ...maybe it will have blinds

Thank you for the info... I feel so much better about booking this room. The Aft PH Haven Suite was about $2,400 less than the 2 bedroom villa for nearly the same sq footage.

If I read between the lines of your info, the rooms sound similar in layout without the extra bedroom. Is that about right?

We do not mind walking from the back of the ship to the Haven area up front. The exercise helps to burn all the extra calories from the week.

The S6 and S3 are good floor plans the S7 is very rudimentary but from what i can tell it does not have window. There is a forward facing window that looks to be in the bedroom. The balcony is about 50sqf

From what you have, can you tell if all S7s have the same square footage and are configured the same? From looking at the deck plans, it looks like some are different. I'm currently booked in an S7 and was wondering if I booked on a different deck there might be a bigger or better one. I'm not on deck 13 based upon what others have said about the hull balcony. Thanks for any advice you can give.

From what you have, can you tell if all S7s have the same square footage and are configured the same? From looking at the deck plans, it looks like some are different. I'm currently booked in an S7 and was wondering if I booked on a different deck there might be a bigger or better one. I'm not on deck 13 based upon what others have said about the hull balcony. Thanks for any advice you can give.

I only have deck 12. From the floor plans I would say the lover you go the bigger the room...but thats just a guess

I only have deck 12. From the floor plans I would say the lover you go the bigger the room...but thats just a guess

Thanks for your quick reply. When I first made my booking, I couldn't believe the lack of information, and it got me a little annoyed. At this point, I'll just go with the flow, stick with what I have and hope for the best. I just also looked at the roll call for my May 19th sailing and saw your name there. I hope to thank you in person for your advice.

Wish I were as lucky as you and had a friend that could send me some blueprints, but figure I'll know soon enough. See you in less than a month!

Thanks for your quick reply. When I first made my booking, I couldn't believe the lack of information, and it got me a little annoyed. At this point, I'll just go with the flow, stick with what I have and hope for the best. I just also looked at the roll call for my May 19th sailing and saw your name there. I hope to thank you in person for your advice.

Wish I were as lucky as you and had a friend that could send me some blueprints, but figure I'll know soon enough. See you in less than a month!

Its not long to go now...I actually found him on Fb and friended him. He was awesome about it. Such a nice guy. He emailed someone onboard who got it for him. I sometimes hate how corporate runs things like there website and their in house communication but this guy really went above and beyond. He could not have been more awesome!

I remember seeing that photo a while back and couldn't really understand or see what I was looking at with my pea brain and old eyes. Even getting out the magnifying glass or zooming in on it didn't help. I figure how bad could it be--we'll be on a brand new ship, in a suite and decided that it will be all good.

There are blueprints for the S7 on the website cruisedeckplans dot com. They aren't very easy to read.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I couldn't access the information without registering and paying a fee, so decided to just wait and see.

I remember seeing that photo a while back and couldn't really understand or see what I was looking at with my pea brain and old eyes. Even getting out the magnifying glass or zooming in on it didn't help. I figure how bad could it be--we'll be on a brand new ship, in a suite and decided that it will be all good.

I agree dont now how they build to those drawings :). I knew I would like it but when I booked I was very confused by the S7 and the forward facing and hull balcony fiasco so I switched to an S6. I have an S7 booked for next May so I would be very interested to know how you like it.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I couldn't access the information without registering and paying a fee, so decided to just wait and see.

The fee is almost one time - good for 20 years and well worth it. I have used the site hundreds of times! You may also post your pics of rooms and be paid for them, so in time you could recoup your cost.

The fee is almost one time - good for 20 years and well worth it. I have used the site hundreds of times! You may also post your pics of rooms and be paid for them' date=' so in time you could recoup your cost. [/size']

I believe the drawing posted above is the same one from the this site

I believe the drawing posted above is the same one from the this site

Have you seen any updates on the railing type things they were installing a couple days ago on deck 15 in front of the spa? When I looked at the pictures at the time, they only went up to just below the worker's waist, so unless they were doing some more work, it didn't appear they were making that area above the bridge into a balcony. Any ideas? Maybe some type of wind spoiler?

Have you seen any updates on the railing type things they were installing a couple days ago on deck 15 in front of the spa? When I looked at the pictures at the time, they only went up to just below the worker's waist, so unless they were doing some more work, it didn't appear they were making that area above the bridge into a balcony. Any ideas? Maybe some type of wind spoiler?

I have not been able to find a good photo of that area. Hopefully soon!

Archived