eBags

Vicrea123

I am so happy that was bored and surfing at CC this afternoon !

I had ordered some new cases on the 9th and packing cubes on the 10th. On the 11th I saw that my credit card, Capital One, had a deal promo going on. When you make a minimum $10 purchase at Ebags they give you 20% back on your acct in 10 days. ( limit one transaction) If I had ordered 2 days later then I would have qualified. Well, when I saw this post about the coupon codes I happened to go back to ebags. That is when I noticed that they offer free returns for any reason if its sent back as new with tags etc.

I got return auth for my 2 orders. Then I reordered the same items and used the 30% coupon code and combined them in one order. This saved me $30 over what I had paid the first time. I used the Cap One card which will give me $44 back for a total of $73 saved. In addition, I went through my ebates account when I made the order. I get 6% back from Ebates now as well. Thats another $13 cash back. All in all, my $135 luggage plus 4 (3pc) sets of packing cubes PLUS my "pack=it-flat" toiletry organizer come to a total of $167 !

Im so happy today and wanted to say thanks to the person who posted the question and the coupon codes :)

I am so happy that was bored and surfing at CC this afternoon !

I had ordered some new cases on the 9th and packing cubes on the 10th. On the 11th I saw that my credit card, Capital One, had a deal promo going on. When you make a minimum $10 purchase at Ebags they give you 20% back on your acct in 10 days. ( limit one transaction) If I had ordered 2 days later then I would have qualified. Well, when I saw this post about the coupon codes I happened to go back to ebags. That is when I noticed that they offer free returns for any reason if its sent back as new with tags etc.

I got return auth for my 2 orders. Then I reordered the same items and used the 30% coupon code and combined them in one order. This saved me $30 over what I had paid the first time. I used the Cap One card which will give me $44 back for a total of $73 saved. In addition, I went through my ebates account when I made the order. I get 6% back from Ebates now as well. Thats another $13 cash back. All in all, my $135 luggage plus 4 (3pc) sets of packing cubes PLUS my "pack=it-flat" toiletry organizer come to a total of $167 !

Im so happy today and wanted to say thanks to the person who posted the question and the coupon codes :)

Great shopping I ordered 3 large cubes after receiving the combo pack. We will be in Europe for 3 1/2 weeks after the cruise which includes 15 different hotel stays. I will not have to do any digging in my luggage to find what I need.

2 coupon codes good untill April 14th

EMEBHF and EMFF413

these codes were posted by Cheryl H and MAJPLO

Thanks for the coupon codes! I ordered a set for each of us (4) for our upcoming cruise and got an additional 10% off what they were offering on their promotional sale. PLUS - free shipping, even to AK!! That is a huge bonus! It was nice to get a different color for each of us. Thanks, again!

Archived