New Cruise Critic App

wrigley80

Woo thanks for sharing... Even though tapatalk was recommended to me not long ago I didn't realize it had a free Android version so didn't bother. But now I have the CC one and this could make it easier to post from work lol

~Katy

I just downloaded the new Cruise Critic app for my iPhone. It was a free app. I highly recommend it.

This will sound dumb but was it named "cruise critic"? I did a search on my iphone (4s) and came up empty. When I searched cruise in general still didn't see it :confused:

This will sound dumb but was it named "cruise critic"? I did a search on my iphone (4s) and came up empty. When I searched cruise in general still didn't see it :confused:

I typed in cruise critic on the apps store search and it came right up on my Iphone??

So far I am not that impressed and will continue using Tapatalk. I noticed three issues:

1. There was no menu choice to subscribe to a thread.

2. Unread threads were not highlighted as they are on Tapatalk.

3. When selecting a thread to open the entire list of threads turned blue instead of just the one I was selecting which I found distracting. Hope they'll be working these kinks.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

So far I am not that impressed and will continue using Tapatalk. I noticed three issues:

3. When selecting a thread to open the entire list of threads turned blue instead of just the one I was selecting which I found distracting. Hope they'll be working these kinks.

1. I'm using the Android version on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. When I click the menu icon (3 horizontal bars) when a thread is displayed, Subscribe is one of the options.
  2. Unread posts are displayed with bold titles. How does the regular Taptalk app display unread posts on your Kindle Fire?
  3. Sounds like the Kindle Fire version has some issues.

Two questions:

1. Is this app available to the 80 million BlackBerry users?

2. Can anyone explain why the app would be better than the full site on my iPad? The full site is lightning quick on my iPad and the only disadvantage (lack of full keyboard) is not something an app could solve. I just can't imagine how an app could be better than the real deal.

Two questions:

1. Is this app available to the 80 million BlackBerry users?

2. Can anyone explain why the app would be better than the full site on my iPad? The full site is lightning quick on my iPad and the only disadvantage (lack of full keyboard) is not something an app could solve. I just can't imagine how an app could be better than the real deal.

You can search BB World. But if it isn't there you may be able to run the Android version.

I find the app easier to use on my tablet, definetely required for phone use. I was using the desktop site on my 10" tablet but occasionally had trouble with some of the tiny icons. The app has no such difficulty.

• Administrators

This is strange because the CC app is a branded version of Tapatalk the features should all be the same.

When you open a topic (thread), clicking on the icon located in the upper right that looks like an arrow inside a box will reveal a selection of options, one of which is SUBSCRIBE.

The post count located under the op's avatar will either be dark blue or 'white'. White = read.

I'm not seeing what you are seeing when opening the entire list of threads....

Archived