New Cruise Critic App

wrigley80

It seems like its the same as the Tapatalk app but its free. And free is always good.

I was gonna download Tapatalk 2 last night Nd I found the cruise critic app instead.

Now Carnival needs to get their own app. It's long overdue

Looks the same to me as the Tapatalk one. Anyone know the differences besides the CC one is totally free?

CC one is free but has Ads on it. If you want to avoid the ads pay the money for tapatalk. The CC one is basically like the tapatalk one with ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

It seems like its the same as the Tapatalk app but its free. And free is always good.

I was gonna download Tapatalk 2 last night Nd I found the cruise critic app instead.

I think I see the difference now. If you hover on a subject for a while, ads pop up on the bottom. Since I already have Tapatalk, maybe I'll just alternate in between them.

Please!!! They can't even keep their website up and running.:eek:

I agree it's long overdue. I check occasionally to see if they have one yet but so far no go.

Bill

I think I see the difference now. If you hover on a subject for a while, ads pop up on the bottom. Since I already have Tapatalk, maybe I'll just alternate in between them.

I had tapatalk but deleted it after I downloaded the CC app. I have them set up for automatic notifications and was getting 2 for each reply to a subscribed thread.

Bill

Last night around 10:00 pm when I went to Tapatalk on my phone.....the new app for cruise critic come up so I went to the App Store and it was there.

Search under Travel

same thing here earlier today. A message came up saying we have our own app and it also said get it now and no thanks.

I clicked get it now and we are up and running.:)

Bill

I downloaded the new CC app and deleted the Tapatalk. Boy was that a mistake. I have experienced very sluggish scrolling (never had this problem before) & then there are the ads that weren't there on the Tapatalk.

For someone not on CC much, the new free app is ok I guess. But for medium to heavy readers - stay with Tapatalk. I'm reinstalling Tapatalk today & deleting the CC app.

Archived