Are there any BAD S Class Concierge Cabins?

yvonneh

How can you tell that there are so many C3's??

There are about 30 of them that are showing -- don't know how many more that are not showing.

There's a travel website which you are not allowed to mention on cruise critic, but your TA should be able to see. Look at a copy of the deck plans and ask your TA which ones closest to the hump are available.

I also see 30 C2's and 12 C1's. Plus it is always possible you could be upgraded further to Aqua class, as A1's and A2's are also available.

On my upcoming Soltice cruise, after final payment the Conceirge gty's seemed to mostly get C2's and the Aqua gty's seemed to get A1's. That may not be the pattern on all cruises, of course. I've gotten better assignments closer on my gty's when I am assigned closer to sailing, so personally I'd probably wait patiently for my assignment. On RCI, I got a crown loft 11 days before sailing from a junior suite gty...that was worth the wait. but if you want to try Wine-o's method (first I've heard of doing that method), I'd be checking out 1044.

I also see 30 C2's and 12 C1's. Plus it is always possible you could be upgraded further to Aqua class, as A1's and A2's are also available.

On my upcoming Soltice cruise, after final payment the Conceirge gty's seemed to mostly get C2's and the Aqua gty's seemed to get A1's. That may not be the pattern on all cruises, of course. I've gotten better assignments closer on my gty's when I am assigned closer to sailing, so personally I'd probably wait patiently for my assignment. On RCI, I got a crown loft 11 days before sailing from a junior suite gty...that was worth the wait. but if you want to try Wine-o's method (first I've heard of doing that method), I'd be checking out 1044.

Thanks! I did see a couple on the hump left....:D

I will be patient and see what I can do. Thanks again for helping me!

Archived