Is Southern Caribbean cruise NEW?Navigator poll?

have been on West and East,but brochure came with South and can t remember seeing that one before?

Also, its on Navigator and never on that one.But read a few negative member reviews re.vibration problem.Was on Voyager and that was BAD(bed seem to VIBRATE).Loved everything else tho.Mariner no problem at all.Would go on that ship in a heartbeat.

So, anyone on Navigator in last few months(after dry dock,etc)can you tell me what YOU thought.??Did ask this under another thread,but taking an "INFORMAL POLL".

Thanks in advance.:)

Which cruise is that? Hard to find southern itins when they call them all names like "Miami to Miami". Just curious.

Just stay mid-ship and you'll be fine, vibration-wise. We have done this twice--last time in Alaska, before the refurb and ship was great, although La Veranda can be a bit crowded at times, depending on excursion timing. Navigator can be somewhat bouncier than Voyager, and we found it so in the Caribbean in December.

cruise is one I m referring to. Going to islands I havent seen before on cruises,like Rousseau,Grenada,Barbados,looked at Regent Ports section and Grenada not listed yet.

It was rough on Mariner last Dec.too(around St. Barts,couldn t even tender in and missed the port).Smaller ship, oh well,can t do much about ocean and weather.

Am trying a LARGE ship next mo.(3000) since haven t been on one that big in 20 yrs.,but finding too many nickel and dime hang ups(drink pkg,extra shore exc.,money for spec.rest.etc,,,on and on.Plus,had to upgrade to a suite for extra space.Not such a bargain anymore.PS.Princess even charges EXTRA FOR BREWED COFFEE,that sort of did it for me.Oh, NO FULL breakfast by room service,whew.Now thats "roughing it".:mad:

Archived