Upgrade Fairy!

hughdm

Or at least sort of... Just got off the phone with Celebrity. For our Summit Bermuda cruise in May, we went from an S2 Sky Suite to a Royal Suite for $1200 total. Hey. it's our 40th anniversary and THERE'S A WHIRLPOOL ON THE BALCONY!:D:D:D

Or at least sort of... Just got off the phone with Celebrity. For our Summit Bermuda cruise in May, we went from an S2 Sky Suite to a Royal Suite for $1200 total. Hey. it's our 40th anniversary and THERE'S A WHIRLPOOL ON THE BALCONY!:D:D:D

Enjoy! We had the good fortune of being in the RS last year. Pure bliss.

Enjoy! We had the good fortune of being in the RS last year. Pure bliss.
I wonder if we can swap the vodka in the bar set-up for rum? Neither of us drink much vodka, but DW likes her rum and cokes... Any experience with that?

An hour ago I got a call as well from Celebrity; they left a voicemail offering an upgrade from our Sky Suite to a Royal Suite for $1200 for the two of us. The representative said that he currently had 4 RS remaining for our June 2nd cruise on the Summit.

Sadly, I cannot afford to take him up on the offer. I know DH would adore to have his own private hot tub on his balcony. I think we would rarely leave that suite once we embarked! We'd have all of our meals at our private table.

What a lovely idea~~

To the OP--enjoy yourselves and happy anniversary! :)

L

We had a RS on the Summit last year for our 30th anniversary and loved it! The only thing I will say...the whirlpool on the balcony is no big deal, it's really a bathtub and fits one person, two would be very very tight. My husband loved it, I never went in it.

Breakfast served on your balcony is wonderful!

We asked the butler if we could swap the bottle of scotch (you get scotch and vodka) for another vodka and it was done without a problem.

We are debating this cruise again, taking our son this time as he was so jealous. We'll see....

Enjoy and Happy Anniversary!

Glad to hear we can swap out the vodka. Guess we'll have to take turns in the hot tub, but we'll make do! Thanks for the well wishes from you all.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

How wonderful for you - congrats!!!! I have our first sky suite (aft wrap) this Feb. for our 20th Anniv. and have wondered what I would do if the upgrade fairy called us to offer a Royal. I'm so excited to have our first aft that I'm not sure what I would do but now - when I check our cruise - I doubt that the U.F. will call as both the penthouses show booked as well as most the suites. Makes me wonder if something special is happening on this cruise with some VIPs or something.

How wonderful for you - congrats!!!! I have our first sky suite (aft wrap) this Feb. for our 20th Anniv. and have wondered what I would do if the upgrade fairy called us to offer a Royal. I'm so excited to have our first aft that I'm not sure what I would do but now - when I check our cruise - I doubt that the U.F. will call as both the penthouses show booked as well as most the suites. Makes me wonder if something special is happening on this cruise with some VIPs or something.

You will love the aft view! Our last was in an aft Sky Suite, alas not the wrap kind.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Archived