Equinox Cabins 7303 & 7305 - Help!

Cruizlovers

HI All:

We just booked verandah cabins 7303 & 7305 on Equinox, these are the farthest back port cabins before getting to the aft cabins. The deck drawings make these balconies look a little larger, in fact 7305 was $60 more so I am assuming this may be true but I cannot find any info. Does anyone have any info or photos of one or both of these or similar cabins? Thanking you in advance!!

If you go to page 1 of the celebrity board. You will see a "sticky" about cabin info. You can find info on most cabins there. From what I was able to see, 7305 has a slightly larger balcony. Hope this helps! Enjoy!

If you go to page 1 of the celebrity board. You will see a "sticky" about cabin info. You can find info on most cabins there. From what I was able to see, 7305 has a slightly larger balcony. Hope this helps! Enjoy!

Thanks so much, I didn't know that was there!

• 6 years later...
On 4/14/2013 at 7:17 PM, Cruizlovers said:

HI All:

We just booked verandah cabins 7303 & 7305 on Equinox, these are the farthest back port cabins before getting to the aft cabins. The deck drawings make these balconies look a little larger, in fact 7305 was $60 more so I am assuming this may be true but I cannot find any info. Does anyone have any info or photos of one or both of these or similar cabins? Thanking you in advance!!

Do you happen to have any pictures of the balcony or stateroom you are willing to share? My wife and I will be sailing in February in stateroom 7303. Thanks!

This is a very old thread. 

We booked #7305 on Equinox in 2011 because of the lovely big square deck on the plans.  We were very surprised to find out that it is not square.  In fact it is like what the plans show for #7303.  We looked past the divider to see what 7303 was like and it was a regular sized balcony.

Edited by TeaBag
  • Like 1