Royal Caribbean's Newest Cruise Ship to Offer Skydiving, Bumper Cars and Studios with

LauraS

Doesn't Disney have The Virtual Stateroom; where inside cabins have a large window with live pics of what's going on with the ship. I guess Royal has expanded on this idea. If anyone is in Vegas you can do the air simulator at the Stratosphere Hotel. Bumper cars has always been a favorite for me; so taking the grandkids on will be nice. If the ship is based in Bayonne I can drive there from Ohio; or maybe I will fly into Newark and take taxi to port. We'll see. Overall looks like a wonderful ship.

So I'm just throwing this out there but there is obviously going to be a new Broadway Show on the new ships. The new Godmother of the ship is Kristen Chenoweth who the role of Glinda was written for.

I'm predicting they'll announce Wicked as the Broadway Show for the Quantum .

(This is not based on any information other than my own brilliant deductions)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/meet-the-ship/deck-plans/

Here's the link to the floor plans. Check out the More to Come stamps! Any thoughts after trying to align the placement of the marks to the images of the ship that we have? What could be on the opposite side of the ship from the Rock Climbing wall?

So happy to get a new ship out of New York (Technically, NJ!!!)!!!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I can't wait for booking to open up. I just hope that the itineraries will go along with school vacations. Living in New England, I'm really glad that there is a ship with a bang going out from up here. Now the pricing will probably kill me though but we'll see. I'm just hoping that it's not so outrageous that it will still be cheaper to fly to FL and go out of there.

Well I can't wait for booking to open up. I just hope that the itineraries will go along with school vacations. Living in New England, I'm really glad that there is a ship with a bang going out from up here. Now the pricing will probably kill me though but we'll see. I'm just hoping that it's not so outrageous that it will still be cheaper to fly to FL and go out of there.

Its spring time ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzCXyoHYUsols7M164Rjp8tBB10YaBUGmmjuLcrJOxnK_kOS4M

Archived