Ruby - MUTS

Nymue

jonikal, did you email Princess for this info? I didn't realize that was an option.

And, can we get info on which production shows are being performed on Ruby TA April 28th?

Hi Gloria: No, we didn't email Princess, but received an email from them on 4/14, subject line: "New information for Booking #5D5V8K"

That is where the information re the movies was listed, as well as the two shows; Broadway Ballroom and Once Upon a Dream, both of which we have seen but may watch again. Also listed are the CD and Circle Host as well as the two lecturers, none of whom we are familiar with.

jonikal, did you email Princess for this info? I didn't realize that was an option.

And, can we get info on which production shows are being performed on Ruby TA April 28th?

Two weeks before the cruise, in your case 4/14, you should have received the last in a series of e-mails about your upcoming voyage which covers entertainment.

If these did not make it to your inbox, they should be able to be viewed in your "My Princess" account.

WOW....that's our sailing, we didn't get the email, but thanks for sharing!

Hi Gloria: No, we didn't email Princess, but received an email from them on 4/14, subject line: "New information for Booking #5D5V8K"

That is where the information re the movies was listed, as well as the two shows; Broadway Ballroom and Once Upon a Dream, both of which we have seen but may watch again. Also listed are the CD and Circle Host as well as the two lecturers, none of whom we are familiar with.

Thanks jonikal. I didn't receive the email for some reason. This is new since the last time we cruised with Princess, which admittedly with cross-country land/RV trips has been a couple of years at least. Just checked and it was 2012, but still did not know about emails. Glad to see it!

We may have seen Once Upon a Dream, but will enjoy it again, and have not seen Broadway Ballroom. I'm a little surprised only 2 production shows for 14 days. As for MUTS movies, we will enjoy Les mes again and I've never heard of the other one but am game to give it a try -- if the weather is good.

Gloria,

Are you signed up on the Roll Call for the TA? It's the biggest on I've ever been on, they have a lot of activities planned.

Anne

Thanks jonikal. I didn't receive the email for some reason. This is new since the last time we cruised with Princess, which admittedly with cross-country land/RV trips has been a couple of years at least. Just checked and it was 2012, but still did not know about emails. Glad to see it!

We may have seen Once Upon a Dream, but will enjoy it again, and have not seen Broadway Ballroom. I'm a little surprised only 2 production shows for 14 days. As for MUTS movies, we will enjoy Les mes again and I've never heard of the other one but am game to give it a try -- if the weather is good.

Archived