Some minor question regarding upcoming cruise

First of all, does anyone know how much a bottle of Evian costs onboard the ships? (we will be on Mariner, if this makes a difference, but I think it's the same on all ships)

Next, if there are steam rooms/ saunas free to use in the spa locker rooms, can we just go there and use them? What about bathing suits? Optional, mandatory, forbidden? :confused:

Also, the morning stretch or whatever it is called. I might be tempted to try it out. Is it just "show up in sportswear and join" or is it sign-up, ...? Is it also for rookies, or only for gym and yoga "freaks" who can bend their bodies in all directions? :o:eek:

First of all, does anyone know how much a bottle of Evian costs onboard the ships? (we will be on Mariner, if this makes a difference, but I think it's the same on all ships)

Next, if there are steam rooms/ saunas free to use in the spa locker rooms, can we just go there and use them? What about bathing suits? Optional, mandatory, forbidden? :confused:

Also, the morning stretch or whatever it is called. I might be tempted to try it out. Is it just "show up in sportswear and join" or is it sign-up, ...? Is it also for rookies, or only for gym and yoga "freaks" who can bend their bodies in all directions? :o:eek:

1. No clue

2. Yes, free to use. They are inside the respective male/female lockers on that class of ship. This makes clothing optional. On my domestic Mariner cruise, there were one or two men without clothes most times. On my Med Navigator cruise it was wall-to-wall, knee-to-knee ancient men without a stitch on every time I tried to go in there.

3. No clue

In my experience, the morning stretch classes have been the "just show up" and were good for all levels.

M

I can't 100% remember, but I want to say it's around $2.50. Hopefully someone can chime in later with a certain answer.

#1. $3.95 sounds about right. I remember it being somewhere in the $3 price range.

#2. I've never checked them out.

#3. Haven't done this class yet but anything you need to sign up (usually means a charge around $12) for will have a sheet the first day so you can pop over when you first board and see what they have. As far as difficulty level in my yoga class experiences on board they stick to beginner/intermediate mainly because the boat does rock and can easily throw you off balance with the harder moves. I'm sure the stretch class is the same.

[quote name=sandravb79;38044849

Next' date=' if there are steam rooms/ saunas free to use in the spa locker rooms, can we just go there and use them? What about bathing suits? Optional, mandatory, forbidden? :confused:

QUOTE]

Realize that you are sailing on the Mariner, but just FYI there is a fee to use the sauna/steam room on the Oasis and Allure.

Archived