Has anyone used Premier Parking Ventures in Miami? Should we use port parking instead

ncbrighteyes

We have reservations but have some concerns. When we read the time schedule for shuttle to the port the time says 12:00 – 3:00. Do they wait till 12:00 before they start shuttling people to the port? I would think that they would carry people to and from the port so that they can be moving people at the same time.

We have purchased faster to the fun and want to get on the ship as soon as we can. I have read that they start boarding the ship around 11:00am.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Is this a good lot to use?

We are scheduled for May 25th 2013 on the Liberty.

Be very careful who you book with. There is more than one company with almost identical names. We have used the one with the parking garage and were happy with them. We'll use them again next week. One company has a garage and the other is an open lot. Ask questions. The company we use says they start at 11:00 and we have priority boarding so we'll try to be on the first shuttle.

We always do a park & cruise package at a hotel. Really like the Hampton Inn - Blue Lagoon area also have used the La Quinta at the airport. Have read bad reviews about some of the parking areas near the port.

I have been on 35 cruises...all out of florida except 1....found Premier for my last cruise...will use them everytime now. Very convenient and easy. Drive into the garage, right off the highway heading to the port. get your luggage loaded into a van...my wait to leave about ten minutes. Another 10 minutes to the ship. They unload right at luggage drop off, porter loads for ship, walk right in. Took me a few minutes to figure out where to go when I got back. Dropped off right at my car...I think less than half the cost at the port...more $$ for fun! :cool:

Edited by LibraByTheSea

We have reservations but have some concerns. When we read the time schedule for shuttle to the port the time says 12:00 – 3:00. Do they wait till 12:00 before they start shuttling people to the port? I would think that they would carry people to and from the port so that they can be moving people at the same time.

We have purchased faster to the fun and want to get on the ship as soon as we can. I have read that they start boarding the ship around 11:00am.

Use Premier Parking..........NOT the one with "Venture" added (too many negative reviews)

Have used Premier Parking and they have a nice garage and quick reliable transportation to and from the port......we arrived at the garage at about 10:30 ish and were take right to the port.

Use Premier Cruise Parking - Secure Garage POM Parking- - garage at 1415 NE 2nd Ave - Miami, FL 33132, booked via http://www.GlobalAirportParking.COM. Their site says they don't start taking passengers to POM until 11:00AM and that they will only transport 2 (or 4?) passengers per parked car. Easy to find, gated garage, decent Vans and less than half the price of parking at the port. ken

• 3 weeks later...

DO NOT use Premier Parking Ventures!! Just came came back from the Majesty and we had to pay our own way back to the lot. After a 30 minute wait for pick-up, I called and was told it would be a better idea for me to find my own way back since they were really busy! As we passed all the other cruise terminals, we saw many people waiting for this company's van as well. Our car was fine, their operation was just a mess!! No one was even around to apologize when we finally made it back to the lot!

I have been on 35 cruises...all out of florida except 1....found Premier for my last cruise...will use them everytime now. Very convenient and easy. Drive into the garage, right off the highway heading to the port. get your luggage loaded into a van...my wait to leave about ten minutes. Another 10 minutes to the ship. They unload right at luggage drop off, porter loads for ship, walk right in. Took me a few minutes to figure out where to go when I got back. Dropped off right at my car...I think less than half the cost at the port...more $$ for fun! :cool:

Thanks for the reply. I have read where others have said that there are several lots and not all work the same so DH decided that we are going to use the port parking this go round. The address that we were going to us is 811 NW 1st court Lot 58 Miami. Is this the same one that you use?

The other thing that has us concerned is that of the name. Reservation says Premier Parking Ventures thanks you. Email address is from info@premierparkingusa.com

• 5 months later...
Use Premier Parking..........NOT the one with "Venture" added (too many negative reviews)

Have used Premier Parking and they have a nice garage and quick reliable transportation to and from the port......we arrived at the garage at about 10:30 ish and were take right to the port.

This post has def helped me out!!! Quick question hope you can answer, on the site it says shuttle available at 11am - 3:30pm. This is for Premier Cruise Parking Lot of Miami (globalairportparking . com). You said you got their at 10:30ish so was the shuttle available immediately or did you have to wait till 11am? I want to def be able to get the shuttle and to the port ASAP to avoid the lines. GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up my truck today to find that they were joy riding in my truck all week while I was gone. They put 1600 miles on my truck in a week. I found blunt wraps in my back seat. The type that are used for smoking marijuana. Half eaten candy bar under driver seat. Manager acted very suspicious and when I called the main number to reach someone in charge was given a number that went straight to a full voicemail. Kicking myself for not calling the police.

Everyone at the lot knows what happened. I have no reason to make this up. I took pics of everything and showed everyone that worked there. The manager didn't disagree with me and his response was I think I know who it was. Why would I make that up? Why would I waste my time coming on here to respond? My hope is that the employees will talk and the right person will here what happened this week and this will never happen to anyone else. I wasn't sure at first. I didn't find the blunt wrapper till I was down the road. The manager guy kept saying your truck was here everyday. After I showed him the oil change sticker on my window and explained to him that my trip was reset when I had the oil change on nov 1 and I dropped it off on nov 2nd and now I'm showing 2260 miles on the trip and I drove from ocala to Miami then he said ok

I'm sorry I'm going to get you out of here and on your way home. I was blocked by another car. I didn't see the candy bar till tonight when I was unloading the car. I was figuring everything out as the day went on. Didn't know what to do. My dad told me file a police report. I should have for this very reason.

When I first got there passenger door was only door unlocked and the passenger seat was in the down position. I was like ok hmm. Looked in my glove box papers looked shuffled hmm. Smelled like smoke ok hmmm told the manager he said hmmm. My sons pic covers the mileage. I moved it and saw the mileage. Brought the manager over to my car and showed him. I figured what could I do? There was no dents or anything. There were people scrambling everywhere trying to find keys for everyone. It was a mess. Then I told him I just want to show you this so you can do something about it with your employees. Got 10 minutes down the road and my fiancé picks up the cigar paper package so I turned around and went back to show him. I debated what to do and just decided to go home. Still don't want anything but for people in charge to know what's going on there so some other person doesn't go through this. Terrible feeling

Premier Parking Ventures incompetence has prompted me to write a BAD review for the first time.

My family, including my elderly mother, had to endure a difficult and unprofessional experience. First, their vans, buses or whatever they choose to use that day will NOT be labeled Premier Parking, they will be labeled KSA. Lot #58 is exactly where you would NOT to be on your own. There are homeless people sleeping in cardboard boxes just outside their lot. Having to wait there on that street was NOT pleasant.

I had to park my own vehicle at the very back of their lot. I had to leave my family by the street with all the luggage. Although their staff helped put the luggage on a little trailer and off of it, that was the extent of their involvement. We were offered no help in getting our luggage out of our vehicle or back to our vehicle. The trip to the port was relatively uneventful and I actually tipped the driver.

Insert nice cruise on Carnival Breeze here.

After having to wait for what seemed like hours for a pickup at the port, I started approaching their KSA vans all over the port facilities. I was told they were dropping off other passangers and they would be back for us later. Well those drivers didn't tell the truth. Keep in mind that a van going to the infamous Lot #58 could pick us up. Finally, after having to raise my voice with a driver, we got a ride back to Lot #58.

Our luggage was unloaded on the sidewalk at lot #58. My vehicle was at the opposite side of the lot. Vehicles were parked every where. which allowed me only one way in or out. I had to back my vehicle several hundred feet to get it out. Then with all the activity going on I had to drag our luggage with no assistance off the street, where the bus stopped, around the fence to where I could find a place to stage my vehicle. All with absolutely no assistance. By-the-way, listening to their employees (drivers) yell at each other sure didn't instill confidence in their operation either. After a nice relaxing trip. I guess we were offered this stress to get us back into our real lives.

Never again will we use Premier Parking Ventures.

In fact our overall experience makes me never want to return to the port of Miami either. You can catch a cruise from Jacksonville, Cape Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa. Why would I ever hassle with this crap again?

• 1 month later...

Never,ever use Premier Parking Ventures, Just terrible, lot 58 will be etched in my mind for a long, long time...The cruise lines that cruise from Miami should warn their passengers if possible. Not finding Miami to be a cruise convenient port for those who drive to port...

Edited by gklow