Europe Itineraries 2014

mac4cruise

Does anybody know when Carnival will post there itineraries for European/Mediterranean 2014 season?

I think I read somewhere that they are supposed to be posted within the next 2 weeks. I'm waiting as well... planning to go in June 2014!

I think I read somewhere that they are supposed to be posted within the next 2 weeks. I'm waiting as well... planning to go in June 2014!

I hope that they post something soon we are also planning for June 2014

Will there be any that near Paris or would that be considered northern Europe? Tying to convince my family that a cruise with access to their beloved Paris would be cheaper in long run then land vacation for June/July 2014.

Will there be any that near Paris or would that be considered northern Europe? Tying to convince my family that a cruise with access to their beloved Paris would be cheaper in long run then land vacation for June/July 2014.

Look for one that leaves from Dover... you can do the Chunnel train from London to Paris for a few days and then come back and board the ship for the Baltics. Otherwise the closest you will get to Paris is to look at something that will be sailing near Normandy.... (sometimes Cunard will do that itinerary)

When we were on our breeze cruise one of the social hosts said he hoped he would still be on the Breeze when it went over to Europe. This was in casual conversation after a game of Pub Trivia in the Red Frog Pub and it was the social host so take it for what it's worth.

The closest you can get to Paris is Le Havre. Carnival usually has an itinerary that covers this when sailing out of Dover. It is a long, long bus ride there and back not leaving much time to do anything in Paris (but then a week isn't much time in Paris).

Your other option would be a European river cruise.

The closest you can get to Paris is Le Havre. Carnival usually has an itinerary that covers this when sailing out of Dover. It is a long, long bus ride there and back not leaving much time to do anything in Paris (but then a week isn't much time in Paris).

Carnival's excursions list 10/10.5 hour excursions for Le Havre, saying it's a 3 hour drive to Paris. Considering three hours back, You'll be on the bus for six hours and actually in Paris doing something for four hours. While I would also like to do Paris one day, I don't think it's feasible for a cruise.

When we were on our breeze cruise one of the social hosts said he hoped he would still be on the Breeze when it went over to Europe. This was in casual conversation after a game of Pub Trivia in the Red Frog Pub and it was the social host so take it for what it's worth.

It would be fantastic if the Breeze came back. We wouldnt hesitate to cruise on her again.

I would think a river cruise would be the best way to combine Paris with cruising and seeing other ports. There's a Paris to Prague cruise that sounds interesting. Honestly, I would probably not fly all the way to Europe for a cruise vacation. Because of the cost of flights, I can't see any European vacation as affordable. If I'm going to spend that much to get there, I'd rather have a full Europe experience rather than spending time on board a ship similar to those in the US. We're dreaming of sailing the Breeze in 2015 and could never afford five tickets to Europe, so I'm greatly hoping that's not the ship going to Europe. I wouldn't think it would make sense to move a brand new, huge ship away from Miami to Europe, where cruises don't seem to sell as well?

My family and I are also looking at June 2014. We've been reading this and other posts, and it seems that there will be a Carnival ship in the Mediterranean for sure. Hoping they release itinerary's soon!

I sailed on the Freedom last year and heard that is where she will be in 2014. I believe the Breeze will be taking over the Freedom's current itinerary unless Carnival expands their port obtions.

John H has just told me on facebook that there will be a ship in Europe in 2014 and that we will be surprised at which one it is.

He apologised for the delay and says the announcement will be soon.

I wonder why Carnival waits so long to announce Europe 2014? Just

About all the other lines have had their plans out for months. I already

Made my plans for next year. I was on the Allure of the Seas a couple

Weeks ago. I took advantage of booking a Greek Isles cruise on the

Serenade of the Seas for October 2014. The deal was a no brainer. If

Carnival had their itineraries out, I might of made different plans.

Mischelle from Carnival said the earliest they will be released is 5/13, but that is subject to be pushed back even later.

I'm so glad that I'm not waiting to book a European cruise with Carnival for next year...this waiting is frustrating enough as it is, and I am just simply curious what Carnival is offering in 2014 to maybe day dream about 2015. With this kind of delay, they had better be delaying because they have a huge announcement to make about it (i.e., new regular ports in Europe). We try to book a year in advance (and our European cruise was actually booked a year and a half in advance), so if I was looking at a Med cruise next year, we'd probably have already booked it on another line. Carnival's delay has got to be costing them bookings and money.

Now that would be interesting

I just called Carnival and they said that there would be no ship in Europe in 2014, which is in direct contrast to what John Heald said on Facebook the other day. I love Carnival and all, but I'm really starting to get frustrated with the run-around and their lack of itineraries...

The people answering the phone at the call center in Miami don't have a clue what Carnival's plans are for unreleased itineraries. They are at the bottom of the totem pole and I'm sure the "beards" don't share that info with them in advance, otherwise all the information would leak out before carnival wants it to. They probably told you there wasn't a ship there in 2014 because nothing came up on their screen showing one.

Archived