almond milk on princess

dkkehler

I had no idea almonds nursed their young. I should have paid more attention in high school science . . .

I'm still trying to figure out how they milk the almonds, if they do it by hand (the way I grew up) of if they use milking machines. I'm also interested in how they milk soy beans?!

I'm still trying to figure out how they milk the almonds, if they do it by hand (the way I grew up) of if they use milking machines. I'm also interested in how they milk soy beans?!

It's true what they say: We who are products of the American education system are woefully unprepared in science and technology . . .

It's true what they say: We who are products of the American education system are woefully unprepared in science and technology . . .

I spent summers on a farm growing up, and soy beans was one of the crops, but I don't remember milking them. I milked the cows every day tho.

Did an Ultimate Ship Tour on the Coral last year and went into one of the refrigerator units and noticed the alternate milk. Don't know if it was almond type. So if you are lactose intolerant you should be fine.

Previous Cruises

Alaska - 2008 Island Princess

Alaska - 2009 (B2B) Island Princess

Alaska - 2010 Royal Princess

Alaska - 2011 Golden Princess

Panama Canal - 2012 Coral Princess

Alaska - 2012 Star Princess

Western Caribbean - 2013 Crown Princess

Future Cruises

Alaska - 2013 Island Princess

Western Caribbean - 2013 Caribbean Princess

Eastern Caribbean - 2014 Royal Princess

I've never seen almond milk on a cruise ship, so on my last cruise I brought onto the ship three quarts of almond milk that you buy off the shelf in a grocery store. I kept it chilled in the refrigerator in my cabin.

I've never seen almond milk on a cruise ship, so on my last cruise I brought onto the ship three quarts of almond milk that you buy off the shelf in a grocery store. I kept it chilled in the refrigerator in my cabin.

Here we go again. People brag about bringing on almond milk.

Before long, there will be a notice on the boarding pass and luggage

tags detailing the nut milk policy.

Your first quart of almond milk will be free, but after that you will

be charged nuttage.

I just wish people would do what they do, and not feel the need to

alert the nut police by posting here.

:) <------ if needed

Interesting thread on almond milk - it's been our preference for the last few years. It's amazing to see all of the different brands of almond milk in the store these days. Our California almond farmers must be pleased!

Rick

Does anyone know if they offer Almond milk or is only regular milk available?

thanks

Hi,

On our recent cruises on Sea and Sun Princess, both ships had Soy Milk and also Rice Milk. They also had Lactose free milk, if that help. I assume it would be available throughout their fleet.

Nicki

Archived