One Last Question Before I Leave This Sunday

On Allure this coming Sunday. We usually bring 2 cases of water on board. My cousin called Royal Carribean yesterday and they said we were not allowed to bring water or soda on board. (only wine). Is this now true? Should we bring the water anyway and see what happens? I have luggage tags for the water and I could just slap them on. Please let me know. Thanks

On Allure this coming Sunday. We usually bring 2 cases of water on board. My cousin called Royal Carribean yesterday and they said we were not allowed to bring water or soda on board. (only wine). Is this now true? Should we bring the water anyway and see what happens? I have luggage tags for the water and I could just slap them on. Please let me know. Thanks

The rule prohibiting soda and water has been in place a long time. They just don't enforce it very much. It seems to be enforced more during the spring break period.

I had called and asked he same question before my April 7th cruise on the Mariner and was given the same answer.

I still took the chance and brought a six pack of shrink wrapped water and a 12 pack of sodas with luggage tags and checked in at the Porter.

Both were delivered to the room with my luggage.

Was on Allure in March. We put our water in a duffel bag and tag it. If you do that you will be called to the "naughty room," but no problem getting it out of there. If you can carry it on it is really no problem. Put it in a rolling suitcase and roll it on. I also saw people who slapped tags on cases of water, but don't know how successful. Should really be no problem.

We had no trouble with a shrink wrapped 12 pack of water in our checked bag in Jewel. What they say and what happens are 2 different things. Also if they do deny, it's only what 5.99 you'll be out right? :p

Even if it goes to the naughty, it will be out quickly when they identify its sealed and not alcohol.

This trip we had no time or place to buy a case so I brought empty refillable bottles and we filled them with water from the ship. One way is to ask for ice buckets in your cabin twice a day and refill with the" melt". The other way is to go to Park, Promenade, WJ, or Solarium cafes and fill the bottle with glasses of flavored water or plain water. Good luck!

Archived