Executive Tours Shore Excursion?

FPJC03

I see that there are several "executive" excursions for ROME, from car service to minivan to bus. They all say that the price is per "vehicle" not per person. How do we know how much it will cost us if we book one of these? Do we have to get a group together to request this one all together? Or will they combine cabins that request the same excursion? This seems like a great idea for a smaller customized tour but didn't want to be stuck paying a lot of money. HELP!

To give you an idea, below is pricing for the mini bus and van in Malaga, Spain for our upcoming trip:

Mini Bus

4 hours - $1,499

8 hours - $1,799

Van

4 hours - $1,099

8 hours - $1,649

The description does not indicate the number of people that can be accommodated in the vehicles.

My experience with these is that it is a good deal if you have an onboard credit that you are trying to use and you have a group of the size listed for whatever vehicle you book. Otherwise it is way over the top expensive, and you could get a private tour that you booked on your own for much less.

My experience with these is that it is a good deal if you have an onboard credit that you are trying to use and you have a group of the size listed for whatever vehicle you book. Otherwise it is way over the top expensive, and you could get a private tour that you booked on your own for much less.

I agree.

Archived