What is with all the crying over QOTS?

We read the same negative stuff when RCI introduced Oasis. Personally I don't care if people like the ship or not. Not the end of the world.

There was not the same negative stuff when RCI introduced Oasis.

Quantum here I come, we will be sailing on her for years and years to come. The boo hoo crying is out of control, over the top and completely uncalled for. Thank you RCCL for putting this BEAUTIFUL ship here in NJ!

Oh my goodness me you are so so very wrong :eek: There were even negative stuff because of the baby blue hull :eek:

Isn't NOOTS still around.:D

No kidding! A club here on CC was formed to protest Oasis (NOOTS).

Sorry cuisetrail, but that comment was an epic failure.

No kidding! A club here on CC was formed to protest Oasis (NOOTS).

Sorry cuisetrail, but that comment was an epic failure.

In true "crying form" wasn't the Epic a failure while on the drawing board also.:D

According to your join date you were not on Cruise Critic when that ship was announced. How would you know? :rolleyes:

I know because I pay attention to ships rather than to someone's posting history.

The same reaction on both ships is technically not possible.

The Oasis is a vast improvement and a unique design while the Quantum is a mix off losses and added bells and whistles.

There was not the same negative stuff when RCI introduced Oasis.

The Oasis is a vast improvement and a unique design while the Quantum is a mix off losses and added bells and whistles.

Since you feel that the negative reactions were not possible during the Oasis reveals, I present the following for your reading pleasure. I think you will see there was quite a mixed bag:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=794883&highlight=oasis

And here... worthy of noting 60% are "lukewarm at best"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1048525&highlight=oasis+poll

I know because I pay attention to ships rather than to someone's posting history.

What in the world are you talking about? You're not even making sense now.

Since you feel that the negative reactions were not possible during the Oasis reveals, I present the following for your reading pleasure. I think you will see there was quite a mixed bag:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=794883&highlight=oasis

And here... worthy of noting 60% are "lukewarm at best"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1048525&highlight=oasis+poll

I had to shake my head when he said there were not negative reviews/feelings towards Oasis. I see people still condemning Oasis and her sister ship Allure today. And usually these are from people who also state "I have no intention of sailing on them." Really? So how is it possible to condemn a ship when it hasn't even sailed yet or when you say I refuse to ever sail on them? Maybe it's just me but it doesn't make a bit of sense to me

I remember all the negative comments when Oasis was announced and it was extreme you would of thought the world was coming to an end did not understand it then and still do no understand it now.

The same for QOS. No one is forcing anyone to take these ships and there are so many options out there within RCL as well as other cruise lines to choose from.

I remember all the negative comments when Oasis was announced and it was extreme you would of thought the world was coming to an end did not understand it then and still do no understand it now.

The same for QOS. No one is forcing anyone to take these ships and there are so many options out there within RCL as well as other cruise lines to choose from.

Dale I think some just love to dwell on the negatives. :)

I agree! :cool: The negativity the Oasis received pre construction was insane. :eek::rolleyes: People went as far to say it would be the demise of the company because the ships would never sail full especially after it was announced two ships would be built. Here we are almost four years later and both ships sail full weekly. :D

I agree! :cool: The negativity the Oasis received pre construction was insane. :eek::rolleyes: People went as far to say it would be the demise of the company because the ships would never sail full especially after it was announced two ships would be built. Here we are almost four years later and both ships sail full weekly. :D

Plus they're building a third one

Archived