Early Saturday Breakfast/Brunch in FLL?

prayfordaylight

Hi all,

We're disembarking from Oasis on the 11th and in search of a good breakfast/brunch spot in FLL. The only caveat is that we're self-disembarking so we're looking for a place that would be open EARLY (7-8AM) and wouldn't mind our suitcases.

Thanks ahead of time.

I have not personally been here but have heard many good things about Grandpa's Place. It was featured on Food Network and is said to have good food and great bakery items. We sailed 2 weeks ago and I wish we had the time to try it out......I would have loved to buy some baked goodies to enjoy on the airplane....... maybe next time.

Here is their link for their restaurant and bakery menu plus business hours: http://www.grampasbakery.com/

:)

I have not personally been here but have heard many good things about Grandpa's Place. It was featured on Food Network and is said to have good food and great bakery items. We sailed 2 weeks ago and I wish we had the time to try it out......I would have loved to buy some baked goodies to enjoy on the airplane....... maybe next time.

Here is their link for their restaurant and bakery menu plus business hours: http://www.grampasbakery.com/

:)

That's the kind of place we're looking for! Thanks!

Archived