Breakaway Freestyle Daily

Regretably, I am not on this cruise so cannot post any more FSD's, spa menues etc :(. I was invited onto the ship for lunch and a tour as a day visitor in Southampton but had to disembark before it sailed. There is NOTHING sadder on earth than seeing a cruise ship sail off into the distance without you :(.

Regretably' date=' I am not on this cruise so cannot post any more FSD's, spa menues etc :(. I was invited onto the ship for lunch and a tour as a day visitor in Southampton but had to disembark before it sailed. There is NOTHING sadder on earth than seeing a cruise ship sail off into the distance without you :(.[/quote']

Know exactly what you mean ... and thank you so much for getting the FD and posting it :)

• 2 years later...

Hello! Does anyone have any NCL Breakaway dailies from 2015August/September/October? I would even be happy to see the "a look at your week" page. I want to see how the schedule looks like since there has been a few changes; no firework show, Shanghai's is free! etc. I am leaving on November 22nd & I am a control freak!!! :eek::)

Thank you all for your time!:D

Hello! Does anyone have any NCL Breakaway dailies from 2015August/September/October? I would even be happy to see the "a look at your week" page. I want to see how the schedule looks like since there has been a few changes; no firework show, Shanghai's is free! etc. I am leaving on November 22nd & I am a control freak!!! :eek::)

Thank you all for your time!:D

Your cruise will have a completely different itinerary than the August/September/Octobers cruise because those cruises are to Bermuda. As a result the schedules from those cruises are likely to be of little use to you.

If I can make a suggestion, in the future rather than reopening a long-inactive thread it's better to start a new thread with a title that's relevant to your specific question. When you open an inactive thread people start asking question about or arguing with posts made years ago because they don't read the date the posts were made. It becomes a useless waste of everyone's time.

Edited by njhorseman