Just off Carnival Splendor 4/23-5/1

denisemac

We were also on your cruise. We saw that there were two weddings that day. Were you guys the group with the printed tee shirts that we kept seeing everywhere. HMC was amazing and what a nice day it was.

Welcome home! We are going on 5/9 as soon as the ship gets back again. LOVE the Miracle and was so sad she was leaving us, but super excited to be on a "new ship." What a gorgeous day you had to sail in to!

No more issues with the water.

Hi Jeff... I see you're sailing on the Splendor as well... Great minds think alike :D

Hope all is well with you and the family :)

Hi Jeff... I see you're sailing on the Splendor as well... Great minds think alike :D

Hey Herb and Jamman! Fancy meeting you guys here! :D Herb, we are sailing on Splendor NEXT WEEK! Hope Joanne is well and you are enjoying this awesome weather!

OP, just one thing if you don't mind: on the Miracle there was shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower. Is this the same on the Splendor? TIA.

Hey Herb!! We are all well Thanks. It's funny, how many times did we plan cruises on the same ships, the same year, but never got the dates right? :)

Hey Herb and Jamman! Fancy meeting you guys here! :D Herb, we are sailing on Splendor NEXT WEEK! Hope Joanne is well and you are enjoying this awesome weather!

OP, just one thing if you don't mind: on the Miracle there was shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower. Is this the same on the Splendor? TIA.

Karry, someone has to keep an eye on you!!! :) Go Yankees!!!

WOW, Congrats on the Wedding!! I am so glad that you had a great time!! I look forward to reading your review. Do you have the Fun Times? Can you scan them for us to see, we are sailing the Splendor on the 17th.

How much of the 2.0 upgrades are actually on the Splendor? What time were you allow to go aboard? Did you have to cross the street to get your pickup on the return?

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

No 2.0 upgrades yet. We were on board a little before noon but we were in a suite so we had the vip boarding.

Did you go into the piano bar? If so, how was it?

Was super disappointed:(

New girl Hailey was in there and she played horrible songs and the place was empty the whole cruise. We were really looking forward to the piano bar too because we had such a great experience on the cruise before this one with Brad in there.

Herb, please join our roll call on the Roll call page!!

Catrin

Archived