upgrade?

Ironmen

Would you upgrade from the main deck mid ship ocean view to the empress deck mid ship with a balcony? I would like to have a balcony but the room would be near the guest services (about 6 rooms down) and right below the dining room on the atlantic deck. Would there be alot of noise at night or early morning in the room?

Would you upgrade from the main deck mid ship ocean view to the empress deck mid ship with a balcony? I would like to have a balcony but the room would be near the guest services (about 6 rooms down) and right below the dining room on the atlantic deck. Would there be alot of noise at night or early morning in the room?

I would take the balcony any day. Pack some good ear plugs, just in case there is some noise.

Depends how bad you want a balcony. You probably would hear some noise in the kitchen and the lobby area where the guest services is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OIIIO

he said he is near the MDR not the kitchen (galley) .. if its the MDR I would not be that worried about noise myself.

its below the galley people hear noise, uncarpeted.

How much is the upgrade? thats what would decide me.

Your posting is a little confusing. Guest services is one deck above the Main Deck. If that cabin is six cabins down, you won't hear anything from Guest Services above you. If in fact it is only six cabins, you won't be under the Crimson Dining room yet. It would still be the Lobby or possibly the Dining room annex.

On the Empress Deck, you will have cabins both above and below you. We'd pick a Balcony on Empress Deck any day over an Ocean View.

Archived