Next Cruise Certificate Confirmation

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive an email confirmation when you purchase a NCC? I put my info in the drop box the last day of my cruise which was a week ago today. My credit card has been charged, but I haven't received a confirmation. Should I contact them and if so, who do I contact? Thanks for any information you can share, this is the first time I've done this.

I think you would call Crown and Anchor at 1-800-526-9723.

This is the reason I met with the LA instead of just dropping my info in that box. He gave me an actual certificate with the booking# on it.

I bet they can straighten it out. Good luck!

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive an email confirmation when you purchase a NCC? I put my info in the drop box the last day of my cruise which was a week ago today. My credit card has been charged, but I haven't received a confirmation. Should I contact them and if so, who do I contact? Thanks for any information you can share, this is the first time I've done this.

I would say from experience that the email should come when the cc is charged. I missed an email once - because they put in the wrong email address. Luckily I was still on the cruise and caught it. Can't answer who to contact.

I put mine in the drop box on the last day of the cruise and when we got off the ship the next morning I already had the e-mail.

My email was generated at the moment the credit card was charged. If you can search your email, it comes from email documentation@rccl.com .

I book directly and I get 2 emails, one guest invoice and one agent invoice.

The message title is : Bkg: Guest Invoice for Reservatio​n ID and

Bkg: Agent Invoice for Reservatio​n ID .

If you used an agent for the cruise you were on when you booked the certificate, the agent invoice would have been sent to the agent. A signed notice had to be included if you did not want to use the same agent.

My email was generated at the moment the credit card was charged. If you can search your email, it comes from email documentation@rccl.com .

I book directly and I get 2 emails, one guest invoice and one agent invoice.

The message title is : Bkg: Guest Invoice for Reservation ID and

Bkg: Agent Invoice for Reservation ID .

If you used an agent for the cruise you were on when you booked the certificate, the agent invoice would have been sent to the agent. A signed notice had to be included if you did not want to use the same agent.

I am both the agent and the passenger and my last 2 next cruise certificate booking numbers never came. The card was charged. I had later contact with the loyalty ambassador and asked her to check into it. She had both confirmations emailed to me. Although in the past I had to call RCI and have them look it up and send it.

check your spam mailbox also. Once I had a rci email go there. may have even been the receipt. Also check the date of the charge and give it a day from then. I have also dropped the application in the last day and they may take a week or so, down time, to enter it into the system

Did you book your cruise through a TA? If you did the email may have gone to the agent.

Although I usually get the email within a day or 2 of the cruise, it took 2 weeks one time.

When creating a NC you should still get a copy regardless if you book with a TA or direct with RCI.

Thanks for all your answers. I'll be giving them a call to check on it, since it's been a week. I wasn't sure if I should call Crown and Anchor or RCI. I have checked my spam folder several times, so I know it didn't go there. Thanks again for your help!

Archived