Breakaway B1 Photos?

I Must See Cabin 11910!! Anyone?

Look for Gambee's review - he had that cabin I believe.

Oops...I realized that was an old post and the answer has probably been found long ago ;)

Edited by VickiD59

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On our family cruise next July we have 3 afts - 11310, 11312 and 11314.

Our cabin in 11310, which on the deck plan has some strange little cut-outs which I can't figure out.

Wishing people would come back and post more photos - but I guess once you've returned from your cruise you're too busy getting your land-legs back and planning your next cruise to show us your aft! ;)

Unless plans change, I'll be covering AFT cabin 11312 come the end of August with pics and general comments Vicki. ;)

Peek your camera lens around the railing to snap a pic of our balcony - kidding..maybe ;)

I'll be on the lookout for your pics and comments for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Just re-joined after long absence due to move from FL to NY. Now looking for NY-based cruises which seem to be growing rapidly. Booked NCL Breakaway for 11/10/13 on B1--changed from 14 deck to 12906;) based on your input. THANKS. Let you know more now that am on-board.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from a recent review...

We were in cabin 11314 which is an aft balcony. The cabin was of typical size 175 sq ft. The bed was comfortable. There was plenty of storage space. There are 2 large drawers under the couch as well as many shelves. Plenty of hangers in the closet. Bathroom was very spacious for a ship. Our balcony was awesome! At 105 sq ft, There was plenty of room for 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table. We had no issues with noise for above or below and our neighbors were very nice (quiet too!) This was our first aft room and my husband and I both agree that it is well worth the extra $$$. The views are just amazing!

Was desperately searching the internet pix of cabin 11312 (which will be mine in Feb 2014!) and came across this link:

http://heinbloed-ncl.blogspot.com/2013/04/tagday-15-auf-deron-norwegian-breakaway.html

Looks like this blogger toured a bunch of cabins, including 11312. The pix aren't great, but it's my first glimpse at the cabin/balcony.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...