Bar prices on NCL Super Premium liquors?

• 3 months later...

I don't want to create another beverage thread so I'll ask here.

My sister was at the salon yesterday and met someone who had been on the Dawn several times. The woman told my sister that they have drink specials such as pay $20.00 for all you can drink pina coladas. Anyone know if this is true?

My sister was at the salon yesterday and met someone who had been on the Dawn several times. The woman told my sister that they have drink specials such as pay $20.00 for all you can drink pina coladas. Anyone know if this is true?

I have never heard that and I make sure to be nice to the bartenders, 1 of them would have told me that by now

Boy don't i sound like a lush :eek:

I haven't heard or seen of any "all you can drink" specials on any of my cruises. Also since NCL launched UBP, the specials seem to have cut back drastically, there were no mentionable specials (like the ones we've been used to on our earlier cruises last year and earlier) on our cruise few weeks ago.

OK thanks. Maybe she heard it wrong. Too good to be true, I guess. I'm not a big drinker AT ALL, but I would have gladly paid 20.00 to get maybe 4 or 5 drinks a day.

I wonder if she was thinking of the NCL U tastings.... martini, beer, whiskey, soemthing else? You pay $15-$20 and you get 4-5 drinks during the tasting.

Oh, that's possible. My sister said she didn't get a chance to ask many questions since the salon was busy and there were hair dryers going. That's probably what the woman meant. Maybe I'll check out the tastings. Sounds like a good way to expand my horizons.

Archived