2014-15 cruise schedule still not posted?!?!?!!?

mpcaruth

Geez, since it is taking so long, I sure hope they introduce some new and amazing itineraries. I am hoping it is true: good things come to those who wait.

The Dream, Conquest, Miracle, and Magic are the only 7-day+ itineraries scheduled to date.

Saw a post by Carnival on their Facebook page that these dates should be released on May 15th or 16th, sorry can't remember which....but really soon. We are looking for the Sunshine for August 2014!!

I believe I read that there was some issue with booking the ships berths at the ports due to overcrowding...they were working on it, and I think May 15th-ish is the new correct anticipated date.

I'm waiting on the new dates too - specifically for May/June 2014. I was all set to pick up the Dream for May 30, 2014 but after reading so many positives on the Breeze, I'm waiting to see what their offerings will be.

Hope they are released by the time we board the Liberty - I'd like to book on board to get that $100 OBC!

A whole 'nother week??? I wish they would release them already.

I also wish they would release them already - the 2014/2015 schedules were supposed to be up in April (now April is come and gone). Now we have to wait till mid May. I just want the schedule for June 2014 already ... what a PITA this is.

I believe I read that there was some issue with booking the ships berths at the ports due to overcrowding

That's probably because the other lines have already scheduled their itineraries! Ugh - I love Carnival, but we went through this a couple of years ago when planning our trip to Europe and ended up making alternate plans.

That's probably because the other lines have already scheduled their itineraries! Ugh - I love Carnival, but we went through this a couple of years ago when planning our trip to Europe and ended up making alternate plans.

We were planning a big group to the Med for some special celebrations. We just couldn't wait anymore and our big 2014 grads/birthday Europe cruise became a 3 week trip to France. C'est la vie!

• 4 weeks later...
I also wish they would release them already - the 2014/2015 schedules were supposed to be up in April (now April is come and gone). Now we have to wait till mid May. I just want the schedule for June 2014 already ... what a PITA this is.

I was hoping we could book the Sunshine out of NOLA for Aug - Sept 2014 on our upcoming cruise. I have a feeling Carnival may be thinking about putting a 'decent' ship in NY or NJ. Carnival is the only line without some kind of mega ship there. Sure hope they leave the Sunshine in NOLA for the 14-15 season. One thing really consistent with Carnival is they never make their promised announcements on time.

Dave

i know! it's so aggravating. DH has to put in his bid for vacations a year in advance. COME ON ALREADY CARNIVAL! Get with the program lol. We want to give you our money!

I sometimes can be very picky about my cabin...so i have to book early.

I know... I have been waiting for the new schedule for the Pride for over a month now. I don't understand what is taking Carnival so long this year. I have been given different release dates for about a month. I don't understand why there is such a hold up on certain ports this year.

Archived