Why do I keep getting credit for cruises I didn't take?

I got 8 credits for Jewel in December, during which I was on Oasis. And now I got 3 points for Enchatment last weekend, during which I was on Rhapsody.

I had probably booked both and cancelled but I shouldn't be getting these credits. Should I tell Royal Caribbean?

I got 8 credits for Jewel in December, during which I was on Oasis. And now I got 3 points for Enchatment last weekend, during which I was on Rhapsody.

I had probably booked both and cancelled but I shouldn't be getting these credits. Should I tell Royal Caribbean?[/quote

This happened with my parents......my dad called numerous times and spoke with them but it never got resolved and was in their favor. So after the 5th call, he just left it the way it was.......:confused:

I had probably booked both and cancelled but I shouldn't be getting these credits. Should I tell Royal Caribbean?

Don't bother calling about it. Once they're added they're yours to keep.

Shhhhhh. Don't say anything. If they catch it, then they'll fix it. If they don't, then good for you!

When we were on the Mariner last March I jokingly tried to bribe the loyalty ambassador for a cruise credit so we would be platinum on our next cruise..Guess what ? He or someone added one to our tally , and we were platinum. This has happened twice in 5 years, so I guess we were lucky, or they were just being nice..

Our experience has been that anytime we've booked a cruise and then transferred that booking to another cruise, the original cruise remains in our history with points but those points are not included in our points total.

I bet if you actually add up all the cruises you have taken you will come up with the correct number of cruise points.

Shhhhhh. Don't say anything. If they catch it, then they'll fix it. If they don't, then good for you!
Reminds me of the time I cancelled our subscription to the local newspaper, yet kept getting it. This went on for well over a year, then one day I was talking to a neighbor who said that kept getting bills for the paper even though they didn't subscribe.

Archived