What's up with the Pride of America?

aam3

Looking into boking the POA in 2014, but when I checked on the ncl website, there are very few dates showing up. In total, only 11 dates came up for 2014. What's going on?

When you use an online cruise booking site all the 2014 dates do come up. Not sure why they are not on NCL.

Looking into boking the POA in 2014, but when I checked on the ncl website, there are very few dates showing up. In total, only 11 dates came up for 2014. What's going on?

All the dates show on the cruise [delete space] fish price-tracking website but most are crossed out, which means sold out.

With only 1 ship based in Hawaii, these cruises sell out quickly. We booked for 2015 as soon as they became available in order to get a choice of cabins.

They look like they are revamping their website .. there are whole weeks gone, at least one in almost every month... and none shown past March 2015.

I was just on there last week and there were PLENTY of openings left on the week we're going (May 10 2014) and yet that particular sailing (week) is now missing.

I have heard POA selling out, but a whole YEAR before the ship sails??:confused: BTW, I posted another thread on here today similar.. I suspect their website is hosed.

After booking a cruise on POA for next December (2013) I noticed that my cruise date dissapeared from the NCL website last week, even though there were plenty of cabins still listed as available on other travel websites. I called NCL and they also told me that there were having some glitches, but that my reservations were still in the system!

Thanks for your responses! I was getting worried, as we are planning this for our honeymoon, and the date we were looking at had disappeared. Guess I'll just keep checking back and hope that they get it fixed soon. At least it won't sell out this way!

Archived