Summer 2014 for Breeze - C'MON ALREADY!!!

VickiD59

I just had to vent... it's getting very frustrating :(

LOL, it is a bit frustrating. Someo fthe ships with the juggling around after announcing they are not doing med crusies I can understand. Others like the Breeze, make you scratch your head in wonder. It is rare they move a "new" ship and what can they change port wise. We are holding up our 2014 plans as well.

LOL, it is a bit frustrating. Someo fthe ships with the juggling around after announcing they are not doing med crusies I can understand. Others like the Breeze, make you scratch your head in wonder. It is rare they move a "new" ship and what can they change port wise. We are holding up our 2014 plans as well.

Even the Sunshine. The Sunshine would have only been in NOLA for a year if they decide to move her. I hope they move her to Florida. Surprised her schedule is not out yet. That means there are BIG changes coming!

I hear ya. Been waiting on Magic and Sunshine. About to say the heck with it and book Navigator OTS next summer.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is interesting that you start think in "conspiracy mode" after a while. example: The Magic has been in Galveston for two years now...time to move her because if she were staying there would not be a reason to withhold the schedule (of cosue there can be ports changes etc...but you get the idea).

It is interesting that you start think in "conspiracy mode" after a while. example: The Magic has been in Galveston for two years now...time to move her because if she were staying there would not be a reason to withhold the schedule (of cosue there can be ports changes etc...but you get the idea).

I must've missed Magic sailings, they're up for next summer. Though Navigator is only around $300 more for the same week. Hmmmmm..

Meredith

I must've missed Magic sailings, they're up for next summer. Though Navigator is only around $300 more for the same week. Hmmmmm..

Meredith

Dang....there goes my theory

Vicki - it is beyond frustrating to me:mad:. Especially considering that back in early April John Heald answered my question on his FB page stating that I should see itineraries on APRIL 21!!! We are way beyond that and still nothing. This is cutting into the payment time. We have a few seniors in our group who like to pay over the course of a year. I can't imagine what the problem is:rolleyes:.

I too have been waiting since January, checking every week. It is not just the Breeze or Sunshine- it is virtually every 7 day itinerary except the Magic and maybe one other. I was able to book my July 2012 group Freedom Cruise in March of 2011- and maybe could have booked even sooner- that was just the month when I first checked on the cruise availabilty. It is crazy! But, I do think there must be some major reshuffling going on to have the majority of the fleet unable book beyond 10 months out right now.

I too have been waiting since January, checking every week. It is not just the Breeze or Sunshine- it is virtually every 7 day itinerary except the Magic and maybe one other. I was able to book my July 2012 group Freedom Cruise in March of 2011- and maybe could have booked even sooner- that was just the month when I first checked on the cruise availabilty. It is crazy! But, I do think there must be some major reshuffling going on to have the majority of the fleet unable book beyond 10 months out right now.

Actually it is not all that uncommon way for them to act. They normally are the last to release (in total at least) for whatever reason. Onethinks there is some grand reason why and after they come out (granted with some ship shuffling) you scratch your head and say...OK why did this take so long.

I have to suspect that they are trying to run their business. They want to offer cruises / ports / detinstaiton that people WANT to book. They do not want to have to lower prices to fill their ships. That said, I am sure they are playing hard ball with some destinations (like they did at Gran Turk). They could be trying to fore some places to upgrade / cleanup their islands.

With our various jobs and school schedules we can only cruise in July. We like to plan a year in advance - it's easier to budget etc., and though technically we still have time, I simply JUST WANT TO KNOW!!! ;)

We've previously only sailed out of our home port of NY and we're excited to try a new ship (literally) and to fly to a new port. Its become almost a quest; I get up each morning and while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I think ...will today be the day?? Uhh, no (grumble grumble)

I agree. I'm ready to move on and book the Oasis or the Allure, but DW wants to wait and see what the new itineraries are. I'm debating booking RCI now, and asking for forgiveness later...

I hear ya. Been waiting on Magic and Sunshine. About to say the heck with it and book Navigator OTS next summer.

Meredith

Magic has been out for a while now.

I'm with you on this one. I'm ready to book but waiting on the summer itinerary for the breeze also. I'm like the OP and ready to jump to ship. Lets see if the new itineraries will be posted by then as promise.

Well they did shake up the itinerary options for the Splendor out of NY - depending on the time of year you sail, you can go either north to Canada, or the usual round-trip sailings of the two eastern options, or the NEW choice of one-way sailings to and from San Juan which adds some new ports for the NY crowd - but ... those are on off-peak times.

Now I wonder if they'll be adding more "one-way" Caribbean itineraries to other ships. Things that make ya go hmmm :rolleyes:

Archived