Summer 2014 for Breeze - C'MON ALREADY!!!

VickiD59

It's a combo of the ship AND the itinerary on the Breeze we're interested in - now watch, after all the wishin and hopin and hurry it ups...they'll go and change it all on us.

I said the same thing to DH when I saw the Freedom's itinerary. I'm eyeing the Breeze's Tortola, San Juan and St. Thomas itinerary. Just watch don't they go and change it to some place like Nassau or Freeport:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Exactly! We've been to San Juan/St Thomas/Grand Turk twice already..we definitely want something new; and Nassau and Key West is NOT what I mean ;). Either one of the current 8 night eastern/southern'ish itineraries would be fine with us - just hoping they don't mess with it too much.

Carnival on Facebook says all of 2014 out May 28th. Hope it's true...but I did break down and book for April 26th 2014 on the Breeze. I loved the ports of call as Curacao, Aruba and La Ramona are new ports for me. Just can't wait to see fall itinerary's for 2014:D

Happy Sailing to all!!

Vicki, I'm with you! This is driving me crazy! I am eyeing those special sailings on Splendor out of NY, but I fell so in love with the Breeze that I'm willing to fly to her! Waiting for next year's schedule is making me bonkers!:rolleyes:

Archived