Phone number or email of CC headquarters or reservations problems???

Spain1980

Hello!!!

I will be very happy if someone can give me the phone number or email where i culd try to solve this problem:

I made a reservation on Reflection 28th June (Greek Island) with a very good Suite GTY rate (3500€ the cabin). I´m a regular traveller on RC and CC (platinum and select) and i'm only 32 yo. The problems appears when they asigned to me the room 2194 (accesible) and on the resort deck, just under the pools, terrace and as i know by my own experience very noisy. I have stress problems and i'm very sensible with my sleep... i need medication, etc I try to contact the spanish (i live in Madrid) Celebrity Customer Service and they said that i can not change my room. My point is that as i know by my rate i can not SELECT any cabin but i'm trying to have one suite, i dont care wich one except the ones on deck 12 or at least just under all the noisy places. Do you think that the headquarters customers center will understand me and wil try to fit my request??

The other posibility is just arrive to the ship star to complain with the hotel director.... but i don't really want to expend my holidays arguin with the people, on the contrary i need a relaxed and calm vacation after this crazy year.

Can anyone help me and give me some advice about what to do???

Thank you very much. (Gracias!!!!!)

If you book a guarantee cabin offered at an attractive rate, then you agree to take whatever suite celebrity assigns. Since you are in Spain, you have to abide by Celebrity's rules in that area....and if they say they can not change your cabin....well, you have a suite at a good rate. Your alternative is to cancel the reservation or book a suite at the regular rate.

You don't need Celebrity HQ involved and complaining on the ship will not help...and if you have medical conditions requiring a certain location or type of cabin, then you shouldn't have booked a guaranteed cabin in the first place.

Hello!!!

I will be very happy if someone can give me the phone number or email where i culd try to solve this problem:

I made a reservation on Reflection 28th June (Greek Island) with a very good Suite GTY rate (3500€ the cabin). I´m a regular traveller on RC and CC (platinum and select) and i'm only 32 yo. The problems appears when they asigned to me the room 2194 (accesible) and on the resort deck, just under the pools, terrace and as i know by my own experience very noisy. I have stress problems and i'm very sensible with my sleep... i need medication, etc I try to contact the spanish (i live in Madrid) Celebrity Customer Service and they said that i can not change my room. My point is that as i know by my rate i can not SELECT any cabin but i'm trying to have one suite, i dont care wich one except the ones on deck 12 or at least just under all the noisy places. Do you think that the headquarters customers center will understand me and wil try to fit my request??

The other posibility is just arrive to the ship star to complain with the hotel director.... but i don't really want to expend my holidays arguin with the people, on the contrary i need a relaxed and calm vacation after this crazy year.

Can anyone help me and give me some advice about what to do???

Thank you very much. (Gracias!!!!!)

Hi Spain,

The issue you have, is that on the Solstice Class ships, most of the Sky Suites are located directly below the Pool Deck. There are a few others, but I checked your sailing, and they appear to be unavailable. We sailed in an Accessible Sky Suite on Solstice (which are larger than other Sky Suites), in a very similar area as your cabin, and had no noise problems at all. I hope that will give you some comfort.

Lastly, if you are still concerned, you may wish to keep checking to see if any of the Suites become available on the lower decks. Should that happen, you can always call again - perhaps they might accomodate. I'm not sure of the rules in your region, but here in the states, you can generally change cabins.

My advice - I'd be fine with that cabin, and wouldn't worry. I hope this helps. Have a wonderful time on Reflection !

Edited by Host Andy

If you book a guarantee cabin offered at an attractive rate, then you agree to take whatever suite celebrity assigns. Since you are in Spain, you have to abide by Celebrity's rules in that area....and if they say they can not change your cabin....well, you have a suite at a good rate. Your alternative is to cancel the reservation or book a suite at the regular rate.

You don't need Celebrity HQ involved and complaining on the ship will not help...and if you have medical conditions requiring a certain location or type of cabin, then you shouldn't have booked a guaranteed cabin in the first place.

Well said. When booking a GTY rate you should be prepare to take what is given to you.

I was on Reflection this year in a Sky Suite 2187 and had no noise problem. I hope this helps you feel more confident about noise in your room. In fact I loved the location so much I booked the same room for next April's repo.

Pat

Thank you very much for your answers!!! You have give me support and confidence about my worry by the noises.

I want to make clear that i completly accept the rules, i understand what i take when i book a guaranteed suite. I only was wondering if someone had a similiar story to share with me and know how i cand proceed.

I will give a try in a few days, and thank you very much!!!!

The rules on changing guarantee cabins differ by country where the ticket is booked. Those in the US and Canada can change cabins, after a guarantee cabin is assigned, to any other available cabin in the same exact category as the one assigned. If you are assigned a C2, you can change to a C2...not a C1 OR C3. This is not allowed in the UK and apparently not in Spain....not sure about any other countries.

• 1 year later...