Carnival Pride (pics/videos) - May 2013

My mom and I sailed the Pride May 12th - May 19th and I just wanted to share some pics and videos of our cruise for anyone that is interested. This is not a review but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

This is my first time doing a slideshow on YouTube so forgive me for the quality. I had to reduce the video down to 15 minutes and choose lower quality for it to upload. :mad:

Enjoy!

My mom and I sailed the Pride May 12th - May 19th and I just wanted to share some pics and videos of our cruise for anyone that is interested. This is not a review but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

This is my first time doing a slideshow on YouTube so forgive me for the quality. I had to reduce the video down to 15 minutes and choose lower quality for it to upload. :mad:

Enjoy!

Awesome.. just posted requesting if anyone sailed this month to post their review!! :)

Thanks for sharing the video. I sailed on the Pride in 2011. My first cruise. Loved seeing pictures of the Atrium bar and the Piano lounge. Two ofmy favorite places on the ship. I also loved the hidden garden in the front

of the ship. Always a nice quiet place to go for some quiet reading.

Seeing the video makes me want to book another trip on her in the future.:D

What excerusion was that at Freeport?

That was "Grand Bahama Coastal Cruise & Shopping Tour" through Carnival

Thanks for sharing the video. I sailed on the Pride in 2011. My first cruise. Loved seeing pictures of the Atrium bar and the Piano lounge. Two ofmy favorite places on the ship. I also loved the hidden garden in the front

of the ship. Always a nice quiet place to go for some quiet reading.

Seeing the video makes me want to book another trip on her in the future.:D

LOL....i'm glad I put that ray of sunshine in your thoughts. Sunset Garden was always empty and quiet....definitely a great place to read. Go ahead and book another trip.....she misses you ;).

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to edit my original thread, but do not see the option to do it.

I just wanted to say that this slideshow is pictures of Carnival Pride only, without all the personal pics involved. There are videos included which are of the waitstaff dancing during dinner and shore excursions taken through Carnival:

• Orlando Premium Outlets & Downtown Disney Shopping (Port Canaveral)
  • Discover Atlantis (Nassau)
  • Grand Bahama Coastal Cruise & Shopping Tour (Freeport)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice video, thanks for taking the time to post. I'm doing this itinerary in Sept & have no idea what to do in Port Canaveral or Freeport, but staying on board is not an option. I'm still not sure about PC, but now I'm giving some serious thought to the Grand Bahama Coastal Cruise & Shopping Tour in Freeport.

A couple of questions...

1. Did you have any time to spend at the beach

2. What time did you get back to the ship, was there time to stop by Senor Frogs?

Thanks

TeeTee

Nice video, thanks for taking the time to post. I'm doing this itinerary in Sept & have no idea what to do in Port Canaveral or Freeport, but staying on board is not an option. I'm still not sure about PC, but now I'm giving some serious thought to the Grand Bahama Coastal Cruise & Shopping Tour in Freeport.

A couple of questions...

2. What time did you get back to the ship, was there time to stop by Senor Frogs?

Thanks

TeeTee

TeeTee .. just saw your picture underwater .. I've always wanted to go underwater with those helmets things (don't know the correct name of them) lol .. Just wondering .. was it hard to breathe ?? was heavy?? did u love it???

TeeTee .. just saw your picture underwater .. I've always wanted to go underwater with those helmets things (don't know the correct name of them) lol .. Just wondering .. was it hard to breathe ?? was heavy?? did u love it???

Think the correct name is B.O.S.S. Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter, but I just say underwater scooter thingy;). You just breathe normally. Yes I loved it, but I was also scared to death!!! At one point I did panic & started to hyperventilate, they had to up my oxygen :eek:... but other than that it was great.

Think the correct name is B.O.S.S. Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter, but I just say underwater scooter thingy;). You just breathe normally. Yes I loved it, but I was also scared to death!!! At one point I did panic & started to hyperventilate, they had to up my oxygen :eek:... but other than that it was great.

LOL.. I've tried scuba diving and I did the same thing.. I was wondering if maybe that would be better .. I'll have to try next cruise .. Thank You !!

A couple of questions...

Thanks

TeeTee

Glad you enjoyed the video! After cruising through Freeport on the boat, we chose to do some shopping but if you'd rather do some beach time it IS possible. I believe the beach was right across the street from Port Lacaya Marketplace. You get about 1 1/2 hours of shopping, beach etc. after the coastal cruise.

The ship was set to sail at 1:30pm and I remember the horn blowing as we were pulling up in the bus. So there was not time to do anything else at that point. We did have time for Senor Frogs BEFORE our excursion, but it was too early for me to be drinking :rolleyes:.

Thanks for posting !! Loved the slide show/Video !

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived