No more steakhouse confirmation emails :(

AMaria1288

Hi all -

I saw a few people had posted in regard to not receiving a confirmation email after booking the steakhouse. Well, I had the same dilemma - and saw this "new update" on Carnival.

Should I make Steakhouse reservations for my cabin prior to boarding?

Reservations are recommended ahead of time but guests are welcome to go to the Steakhouse and be seated as per availability.

Steakhouse reservations can be requested prior to your cruise on carnival.com. Just login/register or access your booking by clicking here. Go to My Cruise Manager and select Plan Activities from the “To-Do List” section. Once in the Plan Activities section if your ship has a steakhouse you will see steakhouse section with the option to submit a reservation request. Requested dates and times are on a first come, first serve basis. If the requested time is not available, the next available time slot will be assigned. At this time, we do not send out confirmations prior to the cruise indicating that the dinner reservation has been confirmed. The guest will be notified once on board.

*Please note not all ships have a steakhouse

that is strange. i got a confirmation email on 5/13 for my reservation

Thank you for choosing Diamonds Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 4 Guests at 6:00pm on May 27th, 2013 is confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at listeakhouse@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Katalin Toth

Carnival Liberty

I have received E-mail confirmations for the steakhouse and for all my three upcoming cruises on Glory, Liberty and Breeze for June and August of this year. I also received confirmation for our Chef's table on Breeze.

I made reservations for our June 10 cruise on the Splendor and got a confirmation. I was surprised because I had read that on the site. I had requested 7:30 and got 8:00 so I decided to make a reservation for the second date we want to eat there. Got a confirmation for that as well. Once confirmation came quickly - less than 24 hours. The other took about 36 hours.

Thanks for posting this information. I too, have been wondering why I got no confirmation of my request, aboard "Breeze". Guess I won't worry about it. ;)

"SKY"

I did get a confirmation from the Breeze. We're sailing in August and I made the reservation about a month ago.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I never got a confirmation, and was wondering what happened. I ended up emailing the steakhouse directly and heard back within 4 hours with a confirmation. Now im wondering if im going to have 2 reservations....

Oh well, guess we will have to eat there twice....but thats not a real problem, is it?

I got one for my reservation on 5/16. It could be at the discretion of the steak house manager. I am sailing on the Glory.

Same here, you have to email the steakhouse directly......they alway email back.....just did two weeks ago.....made mine for 4 ...big boss said they were booking......we'll see hw that plays out so I'm sticking with four for now....

that is strange. i got a confirmation email on 5/13 for my reservation

Thank you for choosing Diamonds Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 4 Guests at 6:00pm on May 27th, 2013 is confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at listeakhouse@carnival.com

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Katalin Toth

Carnival Liberty

we might run across each other that day at the steakhouse!! what is the odd!

Thanks for posting this information. I too, have been wondering why I got no confirmation of my request, aboard "Breeze". Guess I won't worry about it. ;)

"SKY"

I got a confirmation for my reservation on the Breeze

Thank you for choosing Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 3 Guests at 6:00pm on December 24, 2013 is confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at brsteakhouse@carnival.com

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Eva Kiss

Carnival Breeze

Archived