Questions about the larger Yacht Club Cabins

Dr. Cocktail

I am planning on booking one of the larger Yacht Club Cabins, namely 16032/33/34/35 or 15028/29/30/31.

Has anyone staying on Deck 15 heard noise from the spa below or encountered any other problems? Similarly, any noise in deck 16 from the public deck above or permanent brain damage from the scary looking Radomes just above? (OK, I was trying to get your attention on that one!)

Thanks in advance!

I am planning on booking one of the larger Yacht Club Cabins, namely 16032/33/34/35 or 15028/29/30/31.

Has anyone staying on Deck 15 heard noise from the spa below or encountered any other problems? Similarly, any noise in deck 16 from the public deck above or permanent brain damage from the scary looking Radomes just above? (OK, I was trying to get your attention on that one!)

Thanks in advance!

We have cruised twice in the larger Yacht Club cabins on MSC Divina. First time in 16034 and the second time in 15030. In the 15030 cabin we could from time to time hear doorslamming from a crewentrance door on the deck below. The door connected the bar in the Solarium with the SPA section. No slamming in the night though. No noise from above in cabin 16034. These cabins are very large and comfy, highly recommended:) We have booked one on our next cruise, on MSC Preziosa:) Go for it.

Some photos from 16034 on MSC Divina.

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

We have cruised twice in the larger Yacht Club cabins on MSC Divina. First time in 16034 and the second time in 15030. In the 15030 cabin we could from time to time hear doorslamming from a crewentrance door on the deck below. The door connected the bar in the Solarium with the SPA section. No slamming in the night though. No noise from above in cabin 16034. These cabins are very large and comfy, highly recommended:) We have booked one on our next cruise, on MSC Preziosa:) Go for it.

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

Thanks for your response. MSC would not let me book these cabins for the two of us - it had to be a quad booking. But it worked out OK - we were able to book the Royal Suite for $200 more for the week!!!!

You will have a great time in the Royal Suite, they are fantastic:) Had one on MSC Fantasia two years ago. Lucky you, they are hard to get, very popular.

Thanks again for your response! I had told my travel agent to get a YC1 and a YC3 and would decide based on price. With the minimal difference, she didn't even bother with the YC1. She is getting to know me well!

• 4 years later...

Hi, I found your thread via search and am wondering if you still happen to have photos available? The photo links seem to be broken.

Cheers!

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

Hi, I found your thread via search and am wondering if you still happen to have photos available? The photo links seem to be broken.

Cheers!

The photos are broken here and for any of us who previously posted using photobucket because apparently they changed to a pay program for hosting pictures and the old photos already posted are no longer supported.

Cheers!

Unfortunately not, the links are broken. However, have a look into my short video. Thank you Beamafar:) I can highly recommend the larger squarer cabins on the MSC Divina and her sisterships :)