2014 and 2015 Breeze schedules are here!!

KPfromCT

These are so redundant:rolleyes:. So they have the Freedom and the Breeze calling on Grand Turk, La Ramona, Curacao, and Aruba. What gives:confused:? I was looking forward to Tortola, a new port, but they only sail there once in December:mad::mad:. Considering the long delay in getting itineraries out, I had hoped there would be some mind blowing itineraries. But, instead, more of the same:rolleyes:.

These are so redundant:rolleyes:. So they have the Freedom and the Breeze calling on Grand Turk, La Ramona, Curacao, and Aruba. What gives:confused:? I was looking forward to Tortola, a new port, but they only sail there once in December:mad::mad:. Considering the long delay in getting itineraries out, I had hoped there would be some mind blowing itineraries. But, instead, more of the same:rolleyes:.

I agree. Where the heck are the "new ports" that CarnivalBreeze was insisting Carnival was in talks with, which is why there was a delay in posting itineraries.

hmmm.....

i see tortola in nov also. 2 in jan, and another one in april

We did the Tortola stop on the Breeze in April. Loved it. Changes to Carnival stops are fairly uncommon, not sure of the reason.

There is only a certain amount of ports they can visit.

Based on these itineraries, looks like I won't be coming back to Carnival next year (I was already planning on other cruise lines anyways) but this for sure has made up my mind.

These itineraries are good but honestly don't excite me..... :(

Here's hoping that Liberty picks up that St Kitts/St Maarten run for October 2014..

Ooh I hope so - I love those two islands and enjoyed the Liberty. It would be nice to reach them from Florida and not San Juan. :)

If not, looks like we will try another line in 2014. We were interested in trying a cove balcony on the Breeze, but I wanted an exciting itinerary to go with it. If I wanted to go to Nassau, I'd just leave from a ship here in New York.

Blah. :(

The 8 day eastern (St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk) looks really nice. Might just have to go next May to celebrate my graduation! :)

Would love this itinerary is they got rid of San Juan and put in St. Thomas or Tortola.

And, I wish they did this itinerary more than 4 times a year. The dates don't coincide with our schedule.

We did the Tortola stop on the Breeze in April. Loved it. Changes to Carnival stops are fairly uncommon, not sure of the reason.

Yup, you did the itinerary I was so looking forward to:(.

Based on these itineraries, looks like I won't be coming back to Carnival next year (I was already planning on other cruise lines anyways) but this for sure has made up my mind.

You are right, they are good ports, and they don't excite me either. We did Grand Turk, Curacao and Aruba last year and had the best cruise to date. We only cruise every two years with a large group of family and friends and they're not going to be interested in the same ports. I had an abundance of anticipation in waiting for them to post 2014 itineraries. And when I saw the selection, I actually felt like I had been let down. Weird...

What exactly were you looking for?

Archived