Best All Inclusive on Cozumel

Charlie911

went to nachi cocom back in october. had our dd, sil and 4 grandchildren with us.:) we all thought that it was a great place to spend a day. it was quiet, peaceful day. the food and drinks was very good and they just keep bringing them. [drinks that is]:D

the kids also had a great time. the beach is clear and pretty.:)

dear wife and i are going back this oct.

I didn't like Nachi at all. All weedy out front. First drink served quickly, after that hard to get service. Uncomfortable loungers, palapas hung down nearly to the sand. Went up by the pool instead, no loungers not in the sun. Fajitas inedibly tough. Hard to get service for food. Others complained too. I left after 2.5 hours.

We are doing Secrets for the day since our ship is there so long.

We will enjoy dinner at one of the ala carte restaurants and have a room for the day. Looks to be well worth it. If the room isn't ready when we arrive we will just enjoy the restaurants, bars and pool etc.

Charlie you might want to check out another option, I have never done an all-inclusive in Cozumel so I can't answer that, but last time I went I did the "Cozumel Bar Hop". It was a blast and I highly recommend it! I found out about it through the ports of call boards here on CC. Something to consider.

Mr Sanchos all inclusive is in my option the best all inclusive great people fabulous lobster tacos and even better drinks..... cost is about $60 pp not bad for all you get. We visit Mr Sancho every time we port in cozomel. You can look them up on the web for more info. :)

Mr Sanchos all inclusive is in my option the best all inclusive great people fabulous lobster tacos and even better drinks..... cost is about $60 pp not bad for all you get. We visit Mr Sancho every time we port in cozomel. You can look them up on the web for more info. :)

Ditto on Mr. Sanchos as an AI. Great food, great drinks, great service. :D

Another vote for Mr. Sancho's. I was there earlier this month. As soon as a drink was half way finished the server would bring another of what we were drinking. The food was great too!

We have been to the Park Royal resort right across the road from the cruise terminal. Last time we were there there were some of the Carnival musical staff there for the day We have also taken a cab to Chankanaub state park and spent the day. It is not an all inclusive but it offers a variety of amenities for a reasonable cost

What is the best all inclusive beach on Cosumel? We have been to Nachi Cocom last year.

We used to love Nachi until we tried Mr Sanchos

Much better food in my opinion and cheaper when you reserve online

I understand Mr. Sancho's also has a "pay-as-you-go" section next to, but separate from, the AI section.

My wife and her friend cannot eat or drink $50 worth of food/drink. I could probably make up for it, but not sure I'll be wanting too. I've seen some videos. Looks like a lot of fun and much livelier than Nachi. Nachi looks like a good place if you want to relax.

Never been to either, so my opinion is all hearsay. Take it with a grain of salt. :D

I understand Mr. Sancho's also has a "pay-as-you-go" section next to, but separate from, the AI section.

My wife and her friend cannot eat or drink $50 worth of food/drink. I could probably make up for it, but not sure I'll be wanting too. I've seen some videos. Looks like a lot of fun and much livelier than Nachi. Nachi looks like a good place if you want to relax.

Never been to either, so my opinion is all hearsay. Take it with a grain of salt. :D

They do have both but I think the pay as you go side is more for people with kids

Nachi is really quiet ,kind of too quiet for us

I like to eat :) and the food at Mr Sanchos was 100% better than Nachi

Love Nachi, been many times. We are the quiet, relax type. I can't imagine any better food than Nachi and the plentiful drinks and great service has always been exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Love Nachi, been many times. We are the quiet, relax type. I can't imagine any better food than Nachi and the plentiful drinks and great service has always been exceptional.

i am with you stewpapa!!:) i have never been to mr. shanchos. but, i can not imagine any better food or mixed drinks that we had at nachi.:)

http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr_sanchos/restaurant.htm#

heres the menu .I had the whole fried fish (grouper I think) it was awesome!!

And just a reminder Nachi you can get 1 app,1 entree,and dessert.I know no one leaves hungry ;)

Mr Sanchos is unlimited

Went to Nachi a couple of years ago, but I've gone BACK to Playa Uvas! They are so hospitable and you can get a guided snorkel in the package. It's pretty laid back and relaxing, too. I had a good day with good service at Nachi, but it was a little drizzly, which might have impacted the number of people and therefore possibly made service better. :confused: I honestly enjoyed both places, but for the price and what you get, I went BACK to Playa Uvas. Beautiful day there, both times!

We went to Mr. Sanchos last month and the beach is really nice, the pool is very small. We did pay as you go, the beach was free. Beers were $4 each. Lunch averaged about $10 per person and the food was really good. We got great service too. I have been to Nachi and I was not that impressed. Service, food and beach go to Mr. Sanchos. We are going to Cozumel again in September, I may book the AI this time, I did not know you could book online, I will go look for it.

For the pay as you go... we got a table with a palaypa, and there were plenty of lounge chairs down at the waterline. We were told the kids could get access to all the toys out in the water for $12 each, we declined. The beach was really, really nice. sandy bottom. loved it.

If you want a relaxing, peaceful day...

Nachi Cocum is the place.. (4 times already, 5th next year..)

If you want waverunners, inflatable icebergs or party music, there are plenty of other options in Cozumel.

A beach club for every taste.

Bill

Archived