Suite Perks???

Ronnieslady

Thanks, I did read the other post but that was for a 1 day cruise. I was wondering about a 4 day cruise, in a full suite:confused:
The only perk you shouldn't get is the free embarkation night dinner which according to Princess is only available on cruises of 6 days or longer. However it was offered on one if the two 1 day cruises on the other post so how knows?

The suite perks you see on the site are the ones you get. Your cabin steward will not be the same as a butler but will perform many of the same functions less packing and unpacking. If you want to dine in your room he/she will bring it.

The suite perks you see on the site are the ones you get. Your cabin steward will not be the same as a butler but will perform many of the same functions less packing and unpacking. If you want to dine in your room he/she will bring it.

Based on our suite experience:

Room service staff brings the food; the steward should be leaving you the daily menus (if s/he doesn't just ask for it).

I've actually had stewards on Princess offer to unpack. I don't need assistance putting my clothes away :eek: -- that is way beyond the call of duty!

Based on our suite experience:

Room service staff brings the food; the steward should be leaving you the daily menus (if s/he doesn't just ask for it).

I've actually had stewards on Princess offer to unpack. I don't need assistance putting my clothes away :eek: -- that is way beyond the call of duty!

You call Room Service if you want any meals in your cabin. That is not the steward's job. All the steward should do is bring you dining menus every day which they often forget to do.

I agree room service is not his job. Last cruise our steward specifically asked us to call him for meal service during meal hours. We did it once for lunch. Best steward I have ever had. He found out we ordered a late dinner one evening and asked if there was something wrong with the lunch service. We took very good care of him.

Archived